China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive'

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive' and force them into retreat in Himalayan border battle​

35767716-8957019-Pictures_which_circulated_earlier_this_year_appeared_to_show_Ind-a-7_1605613059034.jpg

35773108-8957019-image-a-24_1605617711322.jpg

35779376-8957019-image-a-36_1605627569513.jpg

Chinese troops used 'microwave' weapons to force Indian soldiers to retreat by making them violently sick during a Himalayan stand-off, a professor has claimed.

The electromagnetic weapons which cook the human tissue of enemy troops 'turned the mountain tops into a microwave oven' and made the Indian soldiers vomit, international studies expert Jin Canrong told his students in Beijing.

The microwave weapons heat water molecules in the same way as the kitchen appliance, targeting water under the skin and causing increasing amounts of pain to the target from ranges of up to 0.6 miles away. ,

DailyMail UK

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive' and force them into retreat in Himalayan border battle​

Chinese troops used 'microwave' weapons to force Indian soldiers to retreat by making them violently sick during a Himalayan stand-off, a professor has claimed.

The electromagnetic weapons which cook the human tissue of enemy troops 'turned the mountain tops into a microwave oven' and made the Indian soldiers vomit, international studies expert Jin Canrong told his students in Beijing.

The microwave weapons heat water molecules in the same way as the kitchen appliance, targeting water under the skin and causing increasing amounts of pain to the target from ranges of up to 0.6 miles away. ,

Source
کبھی مودی کی چاۓ بھی پکا دیں تو؟
اب اس میں کیا ?

Saboo

بھارتی فوج پر آزمائش - چین نے انوکھے اور خطرناک ہتھیار بنا لیے​

ہاہاہا...مجھے تو اب پکا یقین ہو گیا ہے چینی ہی
یاجوج ماجوج ہیں…..ایک بار دیوار چین گرا لیں
تو پورے انڈیا کو چاٹ کھایں گے…
اب اس میں کیا ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہاہاہا...مجھے تو اب پکا یقین ہو گیا ہے چینی ہی
یاجوج ماجوج ہیں…..ایک بار دیوار چین گرا لیں
تو پورے انڈیا کو چاٹ کھایں گے…
اب اس میں کیا ?
Der wirkliche Gegner Amreikas sei nicht El Qaida,sonder das Reich der Mitte(CHINA ). ( Zwischen den Fronten/ Peter Scholl-Latour -- S.242 )
Translated from German by
The real opponent of Amreika is not El Qaida, but the Middle Kingdom (CHINA). (Between the fronts / Peter Scholl-Latour -- P.242)

https://twitter.com/x/status/823122268717010944

Spartacus

and in which way China is the middle kingdom?..In middle of what?
Middle Kingdom or Middle Country, Mandarin Zhongguo, Chinese name for China. It dates from c. 1000 BC, when it designated the Chou empire situated on the North China Plain. The Chou people, unaware of high civilizations in the West, believed their empire occupied the middle of the earth, surrounded by barbarians.

concern_paki

Endia ki haalat us dhobi ke kuttay jaise honay ja rahi hai jo na ghar ka rehta hai na ghat ka, yahan ghaat US hai

Saboo

Middle Kingdom or Middle Country, Mandarin Zhongguo, Chinese name for China. It dates from c. 1000 BC, when it designated the Chou empire situated on the North China Plain. The Chou people, unaware of high civilizations in the West, believed their empire occupied the middle of the earth, surrounded by barbarians.
Oh thanks so much for the info. I did not know that.

Spartacus

and in which way China is the middle kingdom?..In middle of what?

There was a German journalist , philosopher and intellectual , who wrote several books , some of his book I read long ago . This is one line from his book which I used for my Twitter in Jan. 2017.
In my view he was the one of the best from western journalist , who knew about Islamic world and eastern world about Talban , about Afgan , Pakistan , Iran , etc etc .
As well as he was in the same plane which took Khumani to Iran .

kayawish

There was a German journalist , philosopher and intellectual , who wrote several books , some of his book I read long ago . This is one line from his book which I used for my Twitter in Jan. 2017.
In my view he was the one of the best from western journalist , who knew about Islamic world and eastern world about Talban , about Afgan , Pakistan , Iran , etc etc .
As well as he was in the same plane which took Khumani to Iran .
you are a Nigga do you that ?