Chilling Quranic Messages for our Political Leaders & Followers

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
The leader of PML-N is NS and his followers include people like ch. nisar, k. asif, etc., as well as those here at siasat.pk forum who only write good things about the party and ignore the bad things. Similarly, the leader of PTI is IK, the leader of PPP is Zardari, the leader of JI is Siraj, the leader of JUI-F is Fazl, and so on, and their followers not only include respective party members but also those who follow these leaders unconditionally.

Now what does Allah say about these leaders and their followers? My emphasis here is MORE on the followers actually who do not question their leaders in the light of Truth, and just blindly obey and worship their leaders' commands.

1. Allah SWT, on the day of judgement, will call together all people with their respective leaders. In other words, ch. nisar will be called with NS (and NS will be called with Zia-ul-Haq, etc.), and asad umar will be called with IK, etc. (ref. 17:71)

2. Obviously, if the leader had mislead his followers, then not only he will be thrown in hellfire, but his followers will be thrown with him.

Now to the chilling part:

3. The followers will then start disputing with one another in Hell and will shout at their arrogant leaders "We were your followers! Now can you save us from some part of our punishment in Hell?" and the arrogant leader's reply would be "We are all in the same state here, and Allah has already passed judgment between his slaves" (Refer 40:47-48)

4. The followers will say "If we can get another chance, we will disown them, as they (their leaders) have disowned us now. (Refer 2:167). The ayat continues and Allah says "Thus Allah will show them the fruits of their deeds. They will sigh with regret, and shall not be able to come out of the Hell fire.

5. The followers will also say "Oh Allah! we obeyed our chiefs and our great men, and they led us astray from the Right Path. Oh Allah! Give them a double punishment / torment and curse them severely." (Ref 33:67-68)

Ok, so the point of this post? Dear brothers, and members of Siasat.pk forum, do not take any position for or against any leader unless it is for Truth. If you just defend NS or just defend IK blindly, unconditionally, then Allah has told us about our fate in Akhira. That does not mean that you do not follow any political party / leader, but, and I reiterate, follow the party but stand for the Truth and on Allah's side. One very clear point on which you can take a clear-cut position is that you simply reject all those parties which, in their manifestos, is mentioned that they are for a secular pakistan. Secularism is clear kufr, because it rejects Allah's sovereignty in the collective sphere of life.

What do you think?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہر ایک لیڈر مقدس گائے ہے۔ اس کی ہر بات حق ہے سچ ہے۔ اس سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا کہ وہ پادری ہے، عمران ہے، نواز ہے مولانا ہے یا امیر ہے یا کوئی اور۔ ان میں سے ہر ایک مقدس گائے ہے۔ ان کے چاہنے والےآنکھوں دیکھا کچرا نگل لیتے ہیں کہ یہ ہمارے لیڈر کی سوغات ہے۔

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
We Muslims are all followers of the Holy Prophet PBUH AlHamdulillah!
We should not demean this great honor by telling each other that in am "Imran Khan's follower" or "mein Nawaz Sharief ka banda hoon" because "Ham Allah SWA key bandey / bandian hain"!!
I have seen ignorant and arrogant people threatening each other "thugey pata nahin mein meian saab ka khas banda hun...mein yeah kar doun ga or mein whoh kar dun ga..."
Rather we can say we support such and such because on their stand/policies/campaigns etc etc

Secondly we are blind followers of the Holy Prophet PBUH in our earnest wish to please Allah SWA so that we may be blessed by HIS unlimited treasures of "Rehim" and "Fazal" on the Day of Judgement when we meet HIM most certainly...AMEEN

For all others leaders / teachers / scholars we have to use our intellect and knowledge to ascertain in the light of Quran and Sunnah as to what we should accept and what we have to reject! This is called Hidayah for which we should always pray so that we are not fooled into committing evil deeds unknowingly or blindly..

Last edited:

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is qaum ka demagh intehai napukhta hay, isi liye har nehej ka leader is mulk k gulcharay urata hay.

author has written well, but I question whether this nation's wisdom is mature enough to comprehend this message.

Maar tau is qaum ko is dunya mai bhi parhni hay aur aakhrat mai bhi, kyun k is tumaam tamaashay k zimmedaar yeh qaum khud hain, chahen uska adraak rakhen ya nahi.

I support PTI, and I for once will say that IK is definitely not an angel. And I do not support him because I idolize him, but because THERE IS NO ONE ELSE EVEN CLOSE TO HIM.

Even if I try to , I find no justification for supporting PMLN. This nation has hit rock bottom because of whatever reason. But NS and his likes are prosperous as never before. If someone can't see that, that's shame. In the spirit of this article, I will say for people to NOT SUPPORT IK OR PTI, but to shun their own leaders for their wrong doings.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is qaum ka demagh intehai napukhta hay, isi liye har nehej ka leader is mulk k gulcharay urata hay.

author has written well, but I question whether this nation's wisdom is mature enough to comprehend this message.

Maar tau is qaum ko is dunya mai bhi parhni hay aur aakhrat mai bhi, kyun k is tumaam tamaashay k zimmedaar yeh qaum khud hain, chahen uska adraak rakhen ya nahi.

I support PTI, and I for once will say that IK is definitely not an angel. And I do not support him because I idolize him, but because THERE IS NO ONE ELSE EVEN CLOSE TO HIM.

Even if I try to , I find no justification for supporting PMLN. This nation has hit rock bottom because of whatever reason. But NS and his likes are prosperous as never before. If someone can't see that, that's shame. In the spirit of this article, I will say for people to NOT SUPPORT IK OR PTI, but to shun their own leaders for their wrong doings.

Supporting someone is NOT bad. But when you obey every whim of that person then it becomes a problem. People following Altaf say they will do whatever he says. They consider him to be superior any scholar. Same goes for Imran or Nawaz Shareef or anyone else. Support them but only to the extent that they deserve. Nobody is above Islam and then Pakistan. When someone talks about things that will hurt Islam or my country then I part ways with that person.

Sponsored Link