Chief Justice should hang Musharaf for breaking the constitution - Raja Riaz

Waseem

Staff member
Raja Riaz senior PPP leader and provincial minister asked asked Chief Justice to take suo motu action and hang Pervaiz Musharaf for breaking the constitution.

7-5-2010_37261_1.gif

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب مطلب ہو تو سیلوٹ جب نکل جاۓ تو گالی
یہ ہیں ہمارے قومی لیڈر اور ان کی منطق نرالی

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Faceless ruthless Pakistani politicians, sooner they all will be standing with Musharaf in front of Chief Justice,

This Raja Riaz have no face to ask, these are the ones who gave him guard of honor and provide safe passage, first they should be hanged.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is tragically hilarious and brings tears( while laughing) to my eys when I read or listen to the demands of the politicians. I have never seen a group which has a greater sense of entitlement to rights and priviliges.
Unbelievable stuff!!

adnansharif

Voter (50+ posts)
This stupid raja riaz does not know how to speak even urdu i think he doesn't went to school and saying this bull shit illiterate person

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja Riaz senior PPP leader and provincial minister asked asked Chief Justice to take suo motu action and hang Pervaiz Musharaf for breaking the constitution.

7-5-2010_37261_1.gif

Oh my God!!! I almost threw up reading his demand. He is just an illiterate and idiot. What does he expect CJ to do, just rush to the airport, grab Musharraf, and hang him there??

Don't the jaheleens know that there is a legal process set up for it. You don't ask or suggest ANY judge to hang a person when he is not even in the country much less under prosecution.

Here is how this would work and the only legal way:

1. When Mush arrives, the police has to cut an FIR, if has not been already

2. The accused has to be arrested and handcuffed (required by Pakistani Laws)

3. He has to be presented to the court

4. Court will ask him how he pleads, GUILTY or NON-GUILTY

5. If he pleads guilty (unlikely tho) then the court will remand him and set a date for conviction. After the conviction is announced, he would still have right to appeal (I dont remember how many months)

6. If he pleads not guilty (most likely) then the court will decide whether he goes on bail or under remand.

7. The court will set a date to begin his hearing.

8. A selection of jury will have to be made making sure that the jurist are impartial. The defense lawyer would have all the rights to reject any or all the jurists based on 'unfit' to the requirement of being a jury. Or simply say 'This jury person appears to be bias' and that's it

9. He will be given full coverage of retaining lawyer(s) at the tax payer's expense if he cant afford any on his own.

10. After the jury has been selected, then the case begins. All arguments could take years before the prosecution rest their case. then the cross examination will begin, and also recall of witnesses. I remember the case of Sheikh Mujeeb.

11. After all that time has passed and prosecution AND defense has rested, then the judge(s) will issue instructions to the jury to decide without any bias whether the accused is guilty or not guilty

12. they jury will take full deliberation as this is a very very high profile case. the entire world will be watching the proceedings.

13, The jury will come out and announce:
Not guilty: Mush will smile but the prosecution still has a right to appeal
guilty: The judge will set a date for sentencing. The long appeal process will begin now by the defense, which will happen if the verdict was guilty.

14. After all appeal process has exhausted, then Mush will ask the president for clemency. it is the prerogative of the president to either grant clemency or refuse and set a date for execution.

Now, does the idiot raja even know whats involved in hanging someone? How easy it is for him open his big mouth for popularity reason. Funny thing is that very same PPP govt would have to initiate the arrest and prosecution. I bet he doesn't even know that.

its never been any easy to hang someone thru legal process.

Allah bacha-ay jeheleens sey, Ameen

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
This stupid raja riaz does not know how to speak even urdu i think he doesn't went to school and saying this bull shit illiterate person
Raja Riaz is really not an intelligent person. I don't know whether he went to school or not. You did not go to a good school for sure.

Last edited:

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
HA HA... Our president is a Jaahil, uneducated guy. Most of our assembly and senate is non-graduate with fake degrees. Question is, Should Graduation be a requirement for elected representatives ? If answer is NO then NO need to verify the degrees.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
This judiciary is a joke in itself. All they are capable of doing is summon PPP leaders and grill them senselessly. This court never asked any such harsh question to the terrorsits and their supporters like they ask to PPP ministers and their leaders.

and dont forget, before even hanging Musharraf, this court need to hang its revious CHief justices, previous judges and current bunch of stupids for legalising, promoting and safeguarding dictatorship every single time. This court and all of its past and present judges need to be hanged for supporting suspension of constitution every single time, the same constitution they work under.