Chaudhry Sarwar may resign from Punjab governorship

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=535721453226334

Mubashir Luqman just revealed that Ch Sarwar is so disappointed and disillusioned from the government of
PMLN that he may decide to resign from the post of the governor of Punjab in the coming days.

He mentioned Ch Sarwar's yesterday interview to ARY.

Mubashir also disclosed that there is a meeting held of the MNA of PMLN. Mubashir says that more than 50 MNAs are ready to leave PMLN.

Mubashir says that next 24/48 hours the details of the mutiny in PMLN would come in the public domain.

Last edited by a moderator:

crankthskunk

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ch Sarwar may resign from Punjab governorship

Mubashir also said that Ch Sarwar is ready to resign immediately but PMLN is trying to stop him, begging to resign after a month or so after the current turmoil settles down.

crankthskunk

First Bhatti disclosed that he is working on 8 different stories.

Now he is disclosing that a Minister is busy sending billions out of the country. He has sent billions to Kenya in last few months.

Mubashir disclosed the name of the minister as Mashood, he said Mashood has issued me a notice that the Mubashir has shown an edited version of his discussion. Mubashir says he has 21 hours of footage of Mashood.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

ن-لیک کیطرف سے پیش ہے جاوید ہاشمی اور قدرت کی طرف سے پیش خدمت ہے سرور خان، گورنر پنجاب

Usama Tayyab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar disappointed with PML N Government - expected to resign as Governor Punjab in next few days

suffering with Dilemma

jason

Well a few days back gov. praised the movement started by IK andf said that if successful this movement wll change the course of Pakistan.

karella

Ch. Sarwar kay Kehnay ka Matlb tha,

Muk Gaya tera Show,

Go Nawaz Go.

Muskerahat

ایماندار آدمی کا پٹواری لیگ کے ساتھ رہنا ھو تو بیمان ہونا پڑا ھو گا . اچھے لوگ خون لیگ کے ساتھ نہیں رہ سکتے

samiather

MPA (400+ posts)
ary has boradcasted some false news in last one month, so lets hold our horses to see if this is true or not.

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
#GoNawazGo

Dear Imran Khan,

Now, please dont offer him a position in PTI!!!

We still trust in your leadership abilities but i believe sometimes you trust people like JH.

homeopathy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
چودھری سرور نے کافی عرصہ گورنر ہاؤس کی موج لوٹ لی ...اب برطانیہ یاد آ رہا ہو گا ...یا ہو سکتا ہے ...گورنر ہاؤس کی دودھ پتی پسند نہ آیی ہو ..

Clumsy

Voter (50+ posts)
I don't get it. Why people hate Mubashar Luqman so much. I mean he shows truth most of the time and it is indeed truth. People still curse him