Chanab Nagar main Musalmano ko Qadiani Bananey k liye dhamkian. Ummat News

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
news-24.gif

Source : http://ummatpublication.com/2015/09/30/news.php?p=news-24.gif

Do you really think a persecuted minority like Ahmadies can do such kind of badmashi in the surrounding areas of Rabwah ?

Most probably one of the member of these people became Ahmadi and on the instigation of Mullahs they are doing this drama to set fire of hatred in entire village

and shame on Ummat for such kind of one sided news and at the same time these Jamatias claim that If they were given the government they will treat minorities like kings ... Hypocrites cannot hide their hatred towards minorities despite make up from Best Mullah Parlor

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even if this is true, it will be effecting 0.00000000001% of the other majority. But in the other 99.9999% , Qadiyani's are being forced to change their beliefs,and after every few days we see a Qadiyani being KILLED by some extremist. My question is, even if they are not Muslims, don't they have the right to LIVE?? Should we kill them? Aren't they Pakistani's? How and why does a state differentiate between it's citizens based on their religious beliefs??? Why should we force everyone to become a Muslim? Why can't we accept the fact that there are other human beings in this world who are NOT muslims. In fact, out of 7 billion population of the world, 6 billion are non Muslims.

Believer12

ان بے چارے احمدیوں کی زرعی زمین اچھی پیداوار دیتی ہوگی انکے گھربار بھی اچھے ہونگے جسکی وجہ سے اب یہ پلان بنا ہوگا کہ مذھب کی آڑ میں ختم نبوت تنظیم کے ساتھ مل کرانہیں گاؤں بدر کر دیا جاۓ اور انکی زمین پر قبضہ کر لیا جاۓ یا یہ خود ہی اونے پونے داموں پھینک جائیں گے ،بالکل اسی طرح سندھ میں ہندوؤں کی زمینیں ہتھیانے کیلئے کیا جارہا ہے افسوس کہ یہی کام اب سندھ کی طرح پنجاب میں بھی شروع ہوگیا ہے

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah kay naam per humary aur en Baycharrow ke Jaan Choor do. Per App tau Allah kay man-nay wallay hoin gay nahein

fawad ali

So many sensible comments in one thread? Am I dreaming or what?
World is changing brother. With so much information available these days, people have starting thinking. They are learning tolerance for other religious beliefs. This is a good sign. A slow process though.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
How the community which has been discriminated since the existence of Pakistan can dare to do that? This Talbani new paper is actually a source of lies. The most courageous thing on this thread is that the People now understand the hypocrisy of this Talbani Firqa. May Allah Almighty unite us for the sake of Pakistan.May Allah destroy those people who is spreading hate on the name of Religion. Long Live Pakistan

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you really think a persecuted minority like Ahmadies can do such kind of badmashi in the surrounding areas of Rabwah ?

Yes they can and they are...

I think you have never visited to Rabwah, its actually a NO-GO area for muslims.

Just try to reach Rabwah and try to buy any land or rent an apartment and see whats the attitude of qadianies.....

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is thousands not Ahmadi people daily travel to Rabwah , do businees there. There is thousand living in the surrounding of Rabwah come and do their Job without any probem. Dont make people fool. Everyday , literally everyday thousands of not Ahmadi people go to Rabwah just for their Health treatment, specially go to Tahir Heart Research Institute , and Tahir Homeopathic Hospital and Fazle Omar Hospital. In Tahir Homeopathic Hospital , the medicine is free of cast. And the people come from all over Pakistan. How can you say it is NO-GO Area ??

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qadianis are very cunning people.
I don't know about the above story but Qadianis do all that which could destroy pakistan.
Their hater is known for Pakistan as pakistan was the first country to declare them Non Muslim

masazai

Voter (50+ posts)
yeh saray jo qadiyanion ke hamdard ban ker reply ker rahay hian asal main qadiyani hain laikin in ki himmat naheen hoti ke apnay aap ko qadiyani kahain

fawad ali

yeh saray jo qadiyanion ke hamdard ban ker reply ker rahay hian asal main qadiyani hain laikin in ki himmat naheen hoti ke apnay aap ko qadiyani kahain
Hahaha. Ab aap faisla kero gai kai kaun musalmaan hai aur kaun nahe. Dont b a racist, and don't judge people on their religious beliefs.
Just like we tell the West not to discrimate Muslims, we should not do the same to our minorities in Pakistan.

free_thinker

Councller (250+ posts)
World is changing brother. With so much information available these days, people have starting thinking. They are learning tolerance for other religious beliefs. This is a good sign. A slow process though.

I don't think that is the case though. There is a very small minority of people on this website who would have any sense of tolerance for non Muslims (weather or not Ahmedeas are non Muslims, is a different topic altogether). The worrying sign is that people accessing and contributing in a website on the internet, are the educated class of the country, which itself is a very small minority of total population. Now if majority of this educated class is not very tolerant, you can easily workout how bad the situation would be in the wast majority of uneducated class.

free_thinker

Councller (250+ posts)

I for one, would have loved to admit that if I was one. I can't claim that because I am an atheist.

Khair Andesh

So many sensible comments in one thread? Am I dreaming or what?
ان میں کچھ تو خود قادیانی ہیں، جب کہ باقی "دشمن کا دشمن، دوست ہوتا ہے" کے مقولے پر عمل کر رہے ہیں۔ سمجھ تو آپ گئے ہوں گے۔
جہاں تک چناب نگر کا تعلق ہے، تو اس کا پرانا نام "ربوہ" تھا، جو کہ ریاست کے اندر ریاست کی ایک اعلی مثال تھی۔ علما اور مسلمانوں نے بے شمار قربانیاں دے کر ان کا زور کافی حد تک توڑا ہے ۔ مگر پھر بھی کیوں کہ یہ وہاں اکثریت میں ہیں، لہذا بدمعاشی پر اتر آتے ہیں۔

dangerous tears

Senator (1k+ posts)
امت اخبار پر تو خود امت اخبار والے نہیں یقین کرتے ۔یہ جماعتیوں کا اخبار ہے اور جماعتیوں کی طرح ہی منافق ہے