Challenge to TTP: PPP CANDIDATE FROM MARDAN: SHAZIA AURANGZEB

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shazia-Aurangzeb-Khan.jpg

This an open challenge to the dark forces of this country; in a region ripped apart by the TTP and where PPP is under attack by these extremists this brave lady will carry forward the vision of BB shaheed.

GA Bhutto

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar ALLAH iski hifazat keray per such mein isko kehte hein urtaaa teeer kay aagy .......... :) rakhnaa

ALLAH na kery aisa ho per PPP walay kub tuk aik aik banda shaheed kerwaa ker 5 5 saal hukomat kerte raheingy ?

Last edited:

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh bhai meray..US main bait key TTP ko challenge dey raha hay...shazia bibi sa kaun si dushmani ka badla lay rahay ho dost.....

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
don't worry taliban won't kill her, yeah but zardari might kill her to get some sympathy votes again...

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
Whose picture is in the background????????????? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

jeaybhutto why are you so confused. She is a candidate from PPP and the picture in the background is of Noora... So confused...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)

jeaybhutto why are you so confused. She is a candidate from PPP and the picture in the background is of Noora... So confused...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sir she recently quit N league to join PPP...also, political differences aside, Nawaz Sharif must be close to your dad's age, baron ki izzat kartay hein...

irfanali

Senator (1k+ posts)
agli baar phir zardari:13::13: zardari maata ko phir kisi kay khoon ki talash hai bali charhanay k liye

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
She isn't a threat for TTP only but the dark forces of Nawaz league and PTI too !!

She is a threat to Nawaz League but how come she has a picture of Nawaz Shareef???? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Please at least find her photo where there is no background... [hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol:

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
sir she recently quit N league to join PPP...also, political differences aside, Nawaz Sharif must be close to your dad's age, baron ki izzat kartay hein...

Dear jeaybhutto!!! I didn't say anything about Nawaz Sharif and political differences aside, I respect them all... I just asked you a question... It really made me laugh when I see the picture in the background.... [hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol:[hilar]:lol:[hilar]

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear jeaybhutto!!! I didn't say anything about Nawaz Sharif and political differences aside, I respect them all... I just asked you a question... It really made me laugh when I see the picture in the background.... [hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol:[hilar]:lol:[hilar]

everyone has a past.....some have good others not so good :)

Bala Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ise ketey hain MUK-MUKee [hilar]

She hated benazeer in her life and now she is certified Loti and will fullfil Benazeer's Dream?

Last edited:

realityhurts

Councller (250+ posts)
she is from Pml(n)
I am from Peshawar so know her ....... I wont tell anything more than that as I have just heard........

Salute to the brave jiyali Madam Shazia Aurangzeb.

Jeay Bhutto !

yaar ALLAH iski hifazat keray per such mein isko kehte hein urtaaa teeer kay aagy .......... :) sir rakhnaa

don't worry taliban won't kill her, yeah but zardari might kill her to get some sympathy votes again...

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ise ketey hain MUK-MUKee [hilar]

She hated benazeer in her life and now she is certified Loti and will fullfil Benazeer's Dream?

Which one should I share:

a) imran khan fighting with Sheeda Tulli
b) imran khan being beaten by JI students

The choice is yours...please choose wisely!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now those people who hated BB and PPP will forward BB's program and fulfill her dreams! Subhan Allah.

Yoon he mausam key ada daikh ker khayal aya
Kis kadar jald badal jatay hain insaan janan.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Which one should I share:

a) imran khan fighting with Sheeda Tulli
b) imran khan being beaten by JI students

The choice is yours...please choose wisely!

You can shar all you want but what you can not share is the hard work of IK despite all the hard times and name calling.You can't touch this!