Category of Dr Danish decided. 1 mln fine to Ch 92 by PEMRA

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very sad to see the type of language used by Zulfi here. Being a minister he’s our representative and we expect better.

secondly i think the fine is too low. they probably earn this in less than half a day with ads

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very sad to see the type of language used by Zulfi here. Being a minister he’s our representative and we expect better.

secondly i think the fine is too low. they probably earn this in less than half a day with ads
The only objectionable word I could find in the tweet is d grade. And that's not any accusation, it's reality

iltaf

Agree with low fine, it has to be more.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

کبھی اس گدھے ڈاکٹر کی بکواس سنی ہے؟ جو لوگوں پہ بغیر کسی ثبوت کے الزامات لگاتا ہے اور کہتا ہے کہ عوام پوچھ رہے ہیں۔۔

BrotherKantu

Agree with low fine, it has to be more.

فائین اتنا زیادہ ہونا چاہیے کہ دوسرے تمام جو کوئی ایسا سوچے بھی توبہ کر لے
یہ نہیں ہونا چاہیے کہ فائین دے کے شکر کریں
ورنہ کتنوں کو پکڑیں گے اور کتنوں کو فائین کریں گے.

Khan125

کبھی اس گدھے ڈاکٹر کی بکواس سنی ہے؟ جو لوگوں پہ بغیر کسی ثبوت کے الزامات لگاتا ہے اور کہتا ہے کہ عوام پوچھ رہے ہیں۔۔
Ilzaam to ARSHAD SHAREEF ne lgaye thy ZULFAY pe, Us wkt CHOON b nhi ki IS NE