Capital Talk - 14th June 2011 - Aasma Jahangeer, Babar Ghori & Syed Nasir Ali - Institutions Use o

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Capital Talk - 14th June 2011 - Aasma Jahangeer, Babar Ghori & Syed Nasir Ali - Institutions Use of Power Against Medi

Yar yeh kala kuttta could not bark other than Altaf Bhai.

He is part of Government but he is not government.

He will not participate in dharna....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 14th June 2011 - Aasma Jahangeer, Babar Ghori & Syed Nasir Ali - Institutions Use of Power Against Medi

Hamid meer keep raising your voices. Keep saying NO to the attrocities. And may god keep you safe and sound. Ameen. We are with you and we all want to know what is truth. These butchers cannot survive in pakistan. No more bull$**** allowed in pakistan. The army and forces should change there attitude and give respect to pakistanis before all of us rise against them.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks hamid mir,all the journalists should give "DHARNA" in front of Parliament ,I will try to join the dharna,because the bleeding of journalists have to stop otherwise govt is responsible for their killings.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Iteresting. Hamid Mir sounds very angry.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

hamid mir is a crook

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

hamid mir is a CIA agent , asma is indian agent,,, they know what they are doing and what they have done wrong. thats why they are doing all this program and drama as preemptive action. they should be picked up and sent to very close to OBL. so they should have fun

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

i have no support for this Army. they have lot of ego in them. I have seen so many times whenever I have to face them they deal disrespectfully with public. loot at the history of pakistan. why did they came in government again and again. this pakistan was made by vote and it system should be democratic but they kept one disrupting the process. they have won no war. we were always told wrong that we won this war, we won that war but now we know they nothing happened. everthing was lie.

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

hamid mir is a CIA agent , asma is indian agent,,, they know what they are doing and what they have done wrong. thats why they are doing all this program and drama as preemptive action. they should be picked up and sent to very close to OBL. so they should have fun

I think we should stop producing Agent theories and Saazish Theories.
You can't mark some one traitor unless you got some solid proof, otherwise its allegation and you must know what Quran said regarding putting Allegations.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mr. Shami : Establishment made the Chun Chun Maraba. MQM try to take one step back, they hold their ears and bring them back. They raseed two kicks to Ch's they run and support the establishment Government.

Every one scared from them -