Capital Talk - 12th May 2011 - Khawaja Asif and Waseem Akhtar - America, Pakistan's Friend or Foe??

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks hamid mir, you raised an important question when ISI taped arshad khan's 40 calls and they shared it with CIA but why ISI did't take action against those people ,I had the same questions in my mind .If ISI had raided the premises itself before ,it would get appreciation from all over the world but they lost the chance .As a good gesture,ISI chief should have resigned from his job,his job is not that important than pakistan to whom the whole international and local community have the reservations .Mr.Kiani is a very wise person ,he should decide who come first "PAKISTAN " or shuja Pasha.US is our part time ally but since they have alliances with India ,pak will not have that much importance.They give us aid and we take it because we are *****.So dont have to blame others all the time.Now this is the demand of the pak and international community to have an inquiry .we have to go to the bottom of it to save ourselves in future .pak have to come clean and its only possible if our intelligence agencies take some harsh measures to go after these people and eliminate them.it will be good for pak and the whole world.our establishment should give all the unanswered questions which the people are looking for ? I hope i made my point.If i ask this to the govt and establishment,it does not mean to insult them.Its a common procedure in democracy and we should follow it.

Last edited: