Canadian minister railways hired this Pakistani's Taxi, What he said about Pakistan made this guy cr

Cyclops

Minister (2k+ posts)
The portfolio of Minister of Railways and Canals was created by Statute 42 Victoria, c. 7, assented to May 15, 1879 and proclaimed in force May 20, 1879. The Minister was the member of the Canadian Cabinet responsible for the administration of the Department of Railways and Canals. It was one of the most important cabinet posts because of the importance of railways to the economic development of Canada.
The offices of Minister of Marine and Minister of Railways and Canals were abolished and the office of Minister of Transport was created by Statute 1 Edward VIII, c. 34, assented to June 23, 1936, and proclaimed in force November 2, 1936.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
11737906_1454018138255187_6165438130082419759_n.jpg

Last edited:

kayawish

yaar , ek tum Punjab wale vote bhi N-Leage ku dete ho aur phir N-Leage ko galiaan bhi dete ho ? Tum punjabion ka koi DNA problem hai hai kia hai ?Hum pathano paar tu khoob thane kaste ho magar khud kya harkatain kartay ho ?now don't take me as Rasict please.Agar hum log har election main ANP ya phir JI ko de dain tu phir kesa lagay ga aap ko ? Muje problem Punjabioon aur sind ke kogon ki mentality se hai.You know it very well that N-league and PPPP are chor party still u gave them vote and then you cry like baby.I said this before and I am gonna say it again if KPK people think that PTI did not deleiverd in kpk so in next election we will vote for hmm lets say tahir ul qadri party but not the tried once again like ANP etc.Punjab is in my heart and as well as sind but I don't want you guys to be looted every time from same looters.I also live in Rawalpindi (I mean my family) which is also Punjab.I hope Punjab and sindis will make right decision in next elections.

eye-eye-PTI

Yeh Pakistan ka almiyaa hai k jo jitna baray dakait hai woh utnay baray ohday pe bethay hai .... Yahan k judiciary corrupt, yahan ki police corrupt, yahan ki NAB corrupt, yahan ke ziada tarr politicians corrupt, civil bureaucracy corrupt, army k majority generals corrupt aor aakhir main mujh sumait awaam na sirf be'hiss balkay khud b corrupt hain.

Hum haq pe b hoon to apnay saath honay walay zulm pe awaaz buland karnay ki bajaaey rishwat de ke jaan chhuranay ko behtar option samajhtay hain.

Jahan insaf bikta ho wahan insanon ki aor ku'tton ki haseeyet aik jesee hotee hai.

Khud ko badlain, khud haq k liye awaz buland karain, Allah karay gaa yehee mulk seedhi raah pe chal niklay gaa.

Apnay vote ki taqat se iss maashray ko seedha karain, saray zulm, sari corruption ki dastaian sun k b agar app ka bhutto nahee maray gaa aor sher b zindabaad he rahay gaa to phr app ko cheekhna chilana nahee chahiye khush hona chahiye.

hairatkada

Banned
Well Saidd.....

The portfolio of Minister of Railways and Canals was created by Statute 42 Victoria, c. 7, assented to May 15, 1879 and proclaimed in force May 20, 1879. The Minister was the member of the Canadian Cabinet responsible for the administration of the Department of Railways and Canals. It was one of the most important cabinet posts because of the importance of railways to the economic development of Canada.
The offices of Minister of Marine and Minister of Railways and Canals were abolished and the office of Minister of Transport was created by Statute 1 Edward VIII, c. 34, assented to June 23, 1936, and proclaimed in force November 2, 1936.

Yeh Pakistan ka almiyaa hai k jo jitna baray dakait hai woh utnay baray ohday pe bethay hai .... Yahan k judiciary corrupt, yahan ki police corrupt, yahan ki NAB corrupt, yahan ke ziada tarr politicians corrupt, civil bureaucracy corrupt, army k majority generals corrupt aor aakhir main mujh sumait awaam na sirf be'hiss balkay khud b corrupt hain.

Hum haq pe b hoon to apnay saath honay walay zulm pe awaaz buland karnay ki bajaaey rishwat de ke jaan chhuranay ko behtar option samajhtay hain.

Jahan insaf bikta ho wahan insanon ki aor ku'tton ki haseeyet aik jesee hotee hai.

Khud ko badlain, khud haq k liye awaz buland karain, Allah karay gaa yehee mulk seedhi raah pe chal niklay gaa.

Apnay vote ki taqat se iss maashray ko seedha karain, saray zulm, sari corruption ki dastaian sun k b agar app ka bhutto nahee maray gaa aor sher b zindabaad he rahay gaa to phr app ko cheekhna chilana nahee chahiye khush hona chahiye.

Stupid crying beeech. He should have faced it like a man and not be a drama queen. What this cabbie does not understand is that security protocol in a terrorism stricken country is a must. If Khawaja Saad Rafiq does not have a security squad then the chances are that he will be blown up to death and killed. Comparing a Canadian Minister with a Pakistani Minister is like expecting snowfall in Lahore. What a stupid Can Driver, there was no need to cry...but as usual the desi crowd seems to be very impressed by this doooooo takay ka insaaan !

eye-eye-PTI

yaar , ek tum Punjab wale vote bhi N-Leage ku dete ho aur phir N-Leage ko galiaan bhi dete ho ? Tum punjabion ka koi DNA problem hai hai kia hai ?Hum pathano paar tu khoob thane kaste ho magar khud kya harkatain kartay ho ?now don't take me as Rasict please.Agar hum log har election main ANP ya phir JI ko de dain tu phir kesa lagay ga aap ko ? Muje problem Punjabioon aur sind ke kogon ki mentality se hai.You know it very well that N-league and PPPP are chor party still u gave them vote and then you cry like baby.I said this before and I am gonna say it again if KPK people think that PTI did not deleiverd in kpk so in next election we will vote for hmm lets say tahir ul qadri party but not the tried once again like ANP etc.Punjab is in my heart and as well as sind but I don't want you guys to be looted every time from same looters.I also live in Rawalpindi (I mean my family) which is also Punjab.I hope Punjab and sindis will make right decision in next elections.

Sir KP k log Zehni ghulami se azaad ho chukay hain iss liye they vote freely, jo deliver na karay they show them the doors. Leiken Sind aor Punjab zehni ghulami ki zanjeeron main buree tarah jakray huay hain. Yahan shakhseeyaat nazriye pe haavi hotee hain chahay woh koi urban areas hoon ya rural. Yahan jitna tagraa candidate ho gaa utna ziada usko vote paray gaa. Inhain zehni ghulami se azad honay main waqt lagay gaa shayed ab ziada time na lagay ku k political awareness to bahot ayee hai per uss tarah nahee jesay KP main hai.

App ne jo baat ki hai iss mein koi racism nahee hai, main khud Punjab se blong krta hoon ... from Jhelum leiken rehtay pindi ISB main he hain ... hamaree apni family inhain pehlay vote detee hai phr 5 saal munafiqon ki tarah galeeyan detee hai .... leiken ab majority has changed... insha Allah next time results would be different.

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupid crying beeech. He should have faced it like a man and not be a drama queen. What this cabbie does not understand is that security protocol in a terrorism stricken country is a must. If Khawaja Saad Rafiq does not have a security squad then the chances are that he will be blown up to death and killed. Comparing a Canadian Minister with a Pakistani Minister is like expecting snowfall in Lahore. What a stupid Can Driver, there was no need to cry...but as usual the desi crowd seems to be very impressed by this doooooo takay ka insaaan !

Are the common Pakistan lesser human beings who have no security ? or they are creation of a lesser God ?

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)

And if Pakistan is terrorism stricken, then who is responsible for it ?
Get a life you son of Baghdadi.

OnlyPK

msla Punjabio ya Non Punjabio ka ye hy k duniya ke is hissay me Performance ko nhe Caste ko vote diya jta hy :doh: Lagging education is the major problem of the people.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
hai na phir taxi driver. thora sa civilians ki death per bhi roo lai. un per bhi movie bana li, magar ni ji, jo maza army ki ttaaatttay uthanay mi hi wo kisi aur kaam mi kahan...

dangar taxi driver kaheen ka.

Zulfi Khan

It is true that Pakistani rulers are insincere to their people.
May Allah Bless Raheel Sharif with success in his life!

hairatkada

Banned
Are the common Pakistan lesser human beings who have no security ? or they are creation of a lesser God ?

And if Pakistan is terrorism stricken, then who is responsible for it ?
Get a life you son of Baghdadi.

Ullo kay Patho....do not complain about life and cry like a weeping goat....face it like a man and make the best out of it and if you do not like living in Canada /USa and if it makes u cry then go back to Pakistan where u came from!

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ullo kay Patho....do not complain about life and cry like a weeping goat....face it like a man and make the best out of it and if you do not like living in Canada /USa and if it makes u cry then go back to Pakistan where u came from!

LOL Was that answer to my question ?
Alhamdulila I'm living in Pakistan.
What weed are you smoking these days

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab ye Canadian minister Pakistan k kisi bhi sheher mein baghayr protocol daily office ja k dikhae ga na
tubh aakar video banana.....Canada mein without security nikalta hai to konsa bahaduri ka kaam karta hai?

hairatkada

Banned
Jab ye Canadian minister Pakistan k kisi bhi sheher mein baghayr protocol daily office ja k dikhae ga na
tubh aakar video banana.....Canada mein without security nikalta hai to konsa bahaduri ka kaam karta hai?

I totally agree, any federal minister in Pakistan who dares to go out without protocol will be abducted in minutes and will be part of a beheading video. This cab driver was too naive to understand the gravity of the situation and started to weep on a political issue like a crying beech. Nevertheless he mad an impression on his fellow countrymen caz we love drama i.e crying and romance etc.

intekhab

I reckon this cabby should start driving taxi outside railway stations in his own country pakistan after forfeiting his asylum case. I would like to interview him after one year doing that.....otherwise rundee Rona bundd ker or $$$$ banna.