Canadian Election bhi Koi Election hai. Na Roal Na Rappa Na dunga Na fasad.....

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: For My Canadian Friends

Koi rigging hoti hai? Agar nahi to phir bore election no thrill no dharna what a boring country Pakistan aao na

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Right or wrong, at least canadians have the right to make their own choice...unlike Pakistan, where the right is taken away by transferring your votes out to the boondocks.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)

eh eh ki gardaan kiun bhai. if you don't it does not matter.... will the ndp or neo cons still be better choice?

Anonymous Paki

Luckily the polling station is right across my house.ndp is my first choice but they have no chance in my area therefor i ll be voting liberal.

Say never to harper and conservatives

Right or wrong, at least canadians have the right to make their own choice...unlike Pakistan, where the right is taken away by transferring your votes out to the boondocks.

eh eh ki gardaan kiun bhai. if you don't it does not matter.... will the ndp or neo cons still be better choice?

eh? eh? ek aur eh........ eh

wahreh

By the way, how is it going so far? This year immigrants will have to play a big role in ousting Harper. Please keep us posted with exit surveys as the polls close down

CANSUK

It's Election Day! No Holiday, No Agents, No Police.
Took me 5 minutes to vote and i was thinking might take 500 yrs. to adopt or implement such system in Pakistan. Who to blame ? Political parties or Myself...........

CANSUK is
xWQXInZUklh.png
voting in The 2015 Federal Election.

Last edited:

CANSUK

Luckily the polling station is right across my house.ndp is my first choice but they have no chance in my area therefor i ll be voting liberal.

Say never to harper and conservatives

If it was your first choice then you don't have to think they gonna win or lose, community tried both so its time for NDP. Just a suggestion

Anonymous Paki

What a flawless experience

The voters turn out will be 70%+ this year but everything was so smooth and quick. Proud of myself voting today

Anonymous Paki

If it was your first choice then you don't have to think they gonna win or lose, community tried both so its time for NDP. Just a suggestion

voting in my area for ndp means, making the scum bag Stephen harper win again.