Can you pinpoint at the single person who is responsible for this despicable state of affairs of Pak

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you pinpoint at the single person who is responsible for this despicable state of affairs of Pakistan?

My answer is "Pervaiz Musharraf".

This is not a poll question........please take few minutes of your time and refresh your memories first.

The question is a single (one) person to blame.

Hope people will give mature arguments to follow their thinking.

wakeup_pak

Citizen
I Dont think its Pervez Musharraf...or any one individual....ITS PAKISTANI PUBLIC...Following are the arguments to support it:

1) People who vote they vote for Corrupt politicians based on Region/Caste/Sect etc.
2) People who are educated and don't like these politicians never go to Vote and expect change to come by drawing room discussions...And majority of them will have Family based Immigration filed in US or UK and will be waiting for leave Pak...
3) Since these corrupt politicians come in power and rob the country..Military has to intervene or else i am sure Pakistan would have been broken into pieces by India...
4) Once military takes over than politicians starts crying and their is amount of Instability in country and Military is also in pressure.
5) Since Military doesn't have public support they have to rely on USA/UK money. And be faithful to them.
6) Either Military or Democracy...Either of them don't have Public support. Its Public who have to decide what they want...If they want Democracy then they have to Pick good leaders, corruption free leaders, Leaders who have vision...If not then its same cycle Politicians will try to Rob as they r doing now and Military has to intervene.

SO I THINK ITS PAK PUBLIC WHO HAS TO DECIDE...ONCE THEY DECIDE AND BACK A LEADER I AM SURE HE WONT BE UNDER ANY INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE AND PAKISTAN CAN OVERCOME ALL ITS PROBLEMS...BUT I DONT SEE ANY HOPE FROM PAK PUBLIC.

solork

Citizen
ISI and Army with no doubt. They consider themselves the great thinker, take money on the heads of its own peoples and play games for its own intrest not for the country. There should be a united voice against this so called Loyal army. Why blame Musharraf only, the whole army was behind him.

solork

Citizen
Why souldn't we hand over our great country to USA, at least good for the poor people, will get more security and justice, than provided by our so called democratic political parties and army establishment, the bunch of thugs.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jahil awaaaam who read jahalt ka patoras paper slike zarb-e-momin and zia in whos era these stupid stuff came out

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Can you pinpoint at the single person who is responsible for this despicable state of affairs of Pakistan?

My answer is "Pervaiz Musharraf".

This is not a poll question........please take few minutes of your time and refresh your memories first.

The question is a single (one) person to blame.

Hope people will give mature arguments to follow their thinking.

No doubt that Mush is responsible. Buraee hub ooper shey ho awam tak puhcney mein aasani ho jaati hai

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This thread was not started to play tu tu may may politics........ I requested mature arguments. The whole nation is shocked and depressed and here you go........ what can I say.

HAHA you forgot the other half. "ONLY IK CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY, HE IS THE ONLY HOPE">

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
u must be living out of pakistan for long time. This nation is never shocked or depressed. And for the serious note my reply had a reason for the situation, for only those who can think. try to think again, if u can........ Y we are in this situation and the way out.
This thread was not started to play tu tu may may politics........ I requested mature arguments. The whole nation is shocked and depressed and here you go........ what can I say.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
my answer is OUR ENTIRE POPULATION.

we can come out and kill each other for mqm , ppp or sharifs ....but we will not come on streets to save pakistan.

If we had taken the street route few years ago ..things might have been different....

its late but still not too late to come out and force these traitors to change policy and gain some national pride and self esteem.