British-Pakistani Sajid Javid among top contenders for UK PM spot

Bilal Raza

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1111143191749775360
لندن: (دنیا نیوز) پارلیمنٹ میں بریگزٹ ڈیل کی متبادل 8 قراردادیں مسترد کر دی گئیں، برطانوی وزیراعظم ٹریزامے نے مستعفی ہونے کا عندیہ دے دیا، بریگزٹ ڈیل مکمل ہونے پر وزارت عظمی چھوڑ دیں گی۔ برٹش پاکستانی رکن پارلیمنٹ ساجد جاوید وزارت عظمیٰ کے امیدواروں میں شامل ہیں۔

برطانیہ میں بریگزٹ پر سیاسی بحران جاری، برطانوی وزیراعظم بدلنے کا امکان، ٹریزامے نے استعفے کی پیشکش کر دی۔ برطانوی وزیراعظم نے کنزرویٹو پالیمنٹری گروپ 1922 کمیٹی سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ وہ مستعفی ہو جائیں گی لیکن ان کی پیش کردہ ڈیل کی حمایت کی جائے، انہوں نے کہا بریگزٹ پر آئندہ مذاکرات کا حصہ بھی نہیں ہوں گی۔

برطانوی میڈیا کے مطابق ٹریزامے کی جگہ برطانیہ کی وزارت عظمی سنبھالنے کے لیے جو شخصیات سرفہرست قرار دی جا رہی ہیں ان میں برٹش پاکستانی رکن پارلیمنٹ ساجد جاوید، مائیکل گوو، بورس جانسن، جریمی ہنٹ، اور ایمبررڈ شامل ہیں۔

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Irrespective he is Pakistani.
Na Janey we supported very many Bhutto Mujeeb Benazir Sharif Zardari bcz they were Pakistanis but they raped Pakistan so just supporting as Pakistani.

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pray for Pakistani Sajjid.
The Pakistani Sajid just looks Pakistani but everything he does is English. Wife English
His thinking is English
his food is English
His up bringing was English
He doesn’t even except he is Pakistan blood
I don’t think he has ever been to Pakistan
And his actions are more English Christian than the actual English people.
If English people say give Muslim or Pakistani person benefit of doubt he would say no hang him. So don’t look at his skin he can’t do anything for Muslims or Pakistanis

kayawish

The Pakistani Sajid just looks Pakistani but everything he does is English. Wife English
His thinking is English
his food is English
If English people say give Muslim or Pakistani person benefit of doubt he would say no hang him. So don’t look at his skin he can’t do anything for Muslims or Pakistanis
how much he act as an ENGLISH but in reality british people wont accept him as english because of his brown color ...

Imran the legend

how much he act as an ENGLISH but in reality british people wont accept him as english because of his brown color ...
You right but our people get excited soon as they see a Muslim or Pakistani person on top positions.
These guys get to top normally are trying to proof they more English more loyal to the country.
What has the London mayor done for Pakistanis Muslims nothing
What has sajid done nothing.

The only person that has been so much poplar and successful in England and studied oxford and done something in return for Pakistanis and Muslims is Quide E Azam and now Imran Khan rest are just brown skins

kayawish

You right but our people get excited soon as they see a Muslim or Pakistani person on top positions.
These guys get to top normally are trying to proof they more English more loyal to the country.
What has the London mayor done for Pakistanis Muslims nothing
What has sajid done nothing.

The only person that has been so much poplar and successful in England and studied oxford and done something in return for Pakistanis and Muslims is Quide E Azam and now Imran Khan rest are just brown skins
what about Allama iqbal ? He stueid in Heidelberg Univerty in Germany and then he went back to India to support Pakistan movement.Thanx to Allah my date of birth is also 9th Novenmber

kakamuna420

what about Allama iqbal ? He stueid in Heidelberg Univerty in Germany and then he went back to India to support Pakistan movement.Thanx to Allah my date of birth is also 9th Novenmber
iqbal had a freundin too from heidelberg

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)

True...

However, have to give it to them to even consider a brownie for the premiership...

kakamuna420

He has nothing to do with Pakistan except for the colour of his skin
Atleast this comes from wikipedia

However, Javid himself is not religious[164] and drinks alcohol,[24] whereas his wife is a practising Christian.[165] Addressing a church-hosted husting in his inaugural election campaign for Bromsgrove on 22 April 2010, Javid told the audience:[166]

My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practise any religion. My wife is a practising Christian and the only religion practised in my house is Christianity. [167][165]

kakamuna420

His thinking is English
his food is English

Great post! There is no Pakistani blood. Pakistan is not based on caste, blood line.
Even clearly written in wiki about him
However, Javid himself is not religious[164] and drinks alcohol,[24] whereas his wife is a practising Christian.[165] Addressing a church-hosted husting in his inaugural election campaign for Bromsgrove on 22 April 2010, Javid told the audience:[166]

My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practise any religion. My wife is a practising Christian and the only religion practised in my house is Christianity. [167][165]