British army advertisement on ARY news and GEO news - Which other counrties channel does that ?

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
ary_lpic-1403.jpg

I find it very suprising to see Pakistani channels avdertising for British Army who are asking Pakistan youth to join there army. Does any other countries tv channels or media ask there citizen to join army from another nation ? I have many times thought to debate it it and make our ppl aware that not only politicans and gernals who corrupt but media isnt what they say they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

TellMe

Banned
I find it very suprising to see Pakistani channels avdertising for British Army who are asking Pakistan youth to join there army. Does any other countries tv channels or media ask there citizen to join army from another nation ? I have many times thought to debate it it and make our ppl aware that not only politicans and gernals who corrupt but media isnt what they say they are.

Pakistani Channel in UK can show british government ads. British Pakistani can join UK army and many are alreay serving in british army.

By law non british citizen can not join british army and same rule applies to Pak army too.

So, dont worry this ad is not for us. If this ad was for pakistani people then its better to join their army rather than dying with hunger and commit suicide.

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistani Channel in UK can show british government ads. British Pakistani can join UK army and many are alreay serving in british army.

By law non british citizen can not join british army and same rule applies to Pak army too.

So, dont worry this ad is not for us. If this ad was for pakistani people then its better to join their army rather than dying with hunger and commit suicide.

agree,,,,,,,,,,,,very thoughtful and mature response.

Malycyos Oxo

Councller (250+ posts)

Your Last written Sentence is So Pathetic...!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aap kay khayaal mein Yeh channel Pakistan kay hein....Siwayaee false flag naam kay.?

TellMe

Banned
Your Last written Sentence is So Pathetic...!

I know my last sentence is so pathetic but that is reality and bitter truth. We had hundred of thounsand of people used to serve in british army before Pakistan. If our people have another chance they will again join them.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do you think that these channel are PAKISTANI.. and why you expect PATRIOTISM from them.. They are only responsible for spreading hatred, disappointment, anti Islam and ant-state agendas.
We are afraid that After viewing these channels our next generation will be void of Patriotism and Love for Islam..

From their advertisements to News including entertainment programs all fall in the same category..

Sponsored Link