Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Shaheed

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
645680_42753902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

amber123

Re: Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Zaidi Shaheed

Its not as simple...........just to say Call of Motherland'.............. there was a serious view that his parachute was deliberately handled ........his both main and reserve parachutes failed to open.............. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE....................

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

No doubt he fell Martyr, but the Karachi operation was a ill planned disaster as mentioned in the column.
An army office once told me the internal story as what actually happened:
They put a sniper in control tower who shot with LMG at the hijacker who was sitting in the cock pit.
Planners of that attack on hijackers forgot that cockpit windscreen can bear high pressure of winds and won't be damaged by a sniper fire.
When the bullet hit the windscreen, hijacker realized as what had happened and they starting killing the passengers.
Thats when TM and his party blew the bottom of plane and rescued the reaming passengers.
Wallah Alam bis sawab..

WatanDost

جناب آپ نے ایک سچے اور کھرے پاکستانی سپاہی پر " زیدی " کی تہمت لگا دی

جو چاہے آپ حسن کرشمہ ساز کرے
پر یہ نہ کریں ، کسی شریف آدمی کو اپنی ولدیت سے محروم نہ کریں

Ahud1

i was also shocked but when i was serving at Gordon College Rawalpindi i met his brother who was teacher there too and yes he was Zaidi :(

Aziz Mehmood Zaidi principal gordon college was brother of [h=2]Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Zaidi Shaheed
i am sorry but i still respect him even after knowing this[/h]

Last edited:

Ali raza babar

No doubt he fell Martyr, but the Karachi operation was a ill planned disaster as mentioned in the column.
An army office once told me the internal story as what actually happened:
They put a sniper in control tower who shot with LMG at the hijacker who was sitting in the cock pit.
Planners of that attack on hijackers forgot that cockpit windscreen can bear high pressure of winds and won't be damaged by a sniper fire.
When the bullet hit the windscreen, hijacker realized as what had happened and they starting killing the passengers.
Thats when TM and his party blew the bottom of plane and rescued the reaming passengers.
Wallah Alam bis sawab..

Brother please!!!!!!

Snipers firing with LMG????

Please aisay logon ko poocha kero jin say yeh sab suntay ho.

And snuper bullet cant penetrate wind screen?

Wow!!!

IhsanIlahi

ye matti hamesha k liye esy hi bahadur aur farz shanaas betay peda karti rahy gi ,,,, Insha Allah,,,,
aur asma jehangir, najam sethi, hamid meer, asfandu, altaf , salim safi jesy k*ty bhonkty hi rhy gy.....

WatanDost

i was also shocked but when i was serving at Gordon College Rawalpindi i met his brother who was teacher there too and yes he was Zaidi :(

Aziz Mehmood Zaidi principal gordon college was brother of Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Zaidi Shaheed
i am sorry but i still respect him even after knowing this

جناب ٹی ایم صاحب ایک سچے اور کھرے پاکستانی تھے
اور کوئی بھی محب وطن سپاہی ہمارا سرمایہ عظیم ہے قطع نظر ذات پات
کہ لیکن اگر ایک شخص کو زیدی کے سر نیم سے نہیں جانا جاتا اور نہ ہی
اس نے خود کہیں لکھا اور نہ ہی کہیں اسے زیدی لکھا گیا تو پھر اسے ٹی ایم
ہی لکھنا چاہیے رہی بات بھائی کی تو یہ آپ کا بیان ہے کوئی اوتھینٹک پروف نہیں

WatanDost

377998_486621281409140_39766863_n.jpg

Brig TM's instructor, Brig Hafeez was a Ghazi of 1965 war.
He passed away in 2009. May his soul rest in peace!

Last edited:

He was also called invisible ghost in India and I have been told Indian army distributed sweets on his shahadat . Which make me think of the conspiracy why his parachute didn't open . Any way is called him superman

dastaango

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

@Ahud1, janab yeh bhi to ho sakta hay kay Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Shaheed kay bhai nay apna maslak badal lia ho yaani pehlay shia na ho, baad mein Ahl-e-Tasheeh ka maslak apna lia ho......but anyways, Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Shaheed was a brave man and may Allah bless him with jannat-ul-firdaus (aameen)

Mazloom Ki Aawaz

MPA (400+ posts)

زیدی کیا ہوتا ہے جو سب اسے برا بھلا ظاہر کر رہے ہیں. کیا یہ کوئی احمدیوں کی طرح کچھ.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)

hain 'Zaidi' ? :O yeah kab hoa ..... 'Zaidi' kay marasim tou zai ul haq say baray achay rahay wasay

Yeh zaidi abhi abhi huay hein marhoom o maghfoor

Aziz Mehmood Zaidi principal gordon college was brother of Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Zaidi Shaheed

Not sure whether Zaidi or not but he also used to be called TM Shah, perhaps being a Syed. He was one of the PR faces of ISPR of those days.......presented as pretty impressive stuff!

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother please!!!!!!

Snipers firing with LMG????

Please aisay logon ko poocha kero jin say yeh sab suntay ho.

And snuper bullet cant penetrate wind screen?

Wow!!!

I think I might have forgotten/mis-quoted name of gun. Forgot which one it was so sorry about it.
Honestly don't know the truth but found it interesting.
Anyway it is gone...Mitti Pao...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Death and legacy

On 29 May 1989, SSG suffered the tragic loss of its legendary commanding officer, when Brigadier TM was leading the team of SSG paratroopers for a free-fall at Pakistan Army Aviation School, Rahwali, Gujranwala. The jump was part of Army Aviation’s Passing Out parade.[7][8] The incident happened during a demonstration jump from an Army's Mi-17 helicopter when Brigadier TM's main and reserve parachute failed to open.[citation needed] According to the investigations, his first Parachute didn't open and the ropes were badly entangled. Brigadier TM attempted to cut the ropes with his dagger, and tried to open the backup Parachute. Unintentionally, he had released both back up and main parachutes, and the amount of velocity with which he was coming down was enormous. The moment he hit the ground, it was estimated that due to high momentum his body weight was about 200 tons.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Mehmood

It was very sad moment.... every one shocked except our enemy.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)

جناب ٹی ایم صاحب ایک سچے اور کھرے پاکستانی تھے
اور کوئی بھی محب وطن سپاہی ہمارا سرمایہ عظیم ہے قطع نظر ذات پات
کہ لیکن اگر ایک شخص کو زیدی کے سر نیم سے نہیں جانا جاتا اور نہ ہی
اس نے خود کہیں لکھا اور نہ ہی کہیں اسے زیدی لکھا گیا تو پھر اسے ٹی ایم
ہی لکھنا چاہیے رہی بات بھائی کی تو یہ آپ کا بیان ہے کوئی اوتھینٹک پروف نہیں

@WatanDost

What qualifies as an authentic proof? Ahud1's is a testimony based on a personal interaction. For the sake of discussion on this forum u can accept it, especially when there is no one making a claim to the contrary.

WatanDost

@WatanDost

What qualifies as an authentic proof? Ahud1's is a testimony based on a personal interaction. For the sake of discussion on this forum u can accept it, especially when there is no one making a claim to the contrary.

Baat niklay gi tow phir doar talak jai gi

Baat kuch yoan hai kai Quaid e Azam ko koi un kai Maslak sai nahi Janta
balkay un ki Bai Loas KHIDMAAT ki wajah sai woh QOAM kai QUAID hain

issi tarah QOAMI Heros ko ZAAT, PAAT, Maslak aur Lassaniat ki Shanakht7
Dainay sai Guraiz hi Behtar hai

Yeah thread parhnay kai Baad main nai TM kai College fellow ko call kia
he is in 70s now, Unhoon nai bhi LA ILMI ka Izhaar kia kai HUM Unhain
Tariq Mehmood kai naam sai hi jantay thai kabhi ZAIDI ka Lahiqa nahi Suna.

Last edited: