Brigadier General (retired) Feroz Khan exposing lies of Dr. A.Q. Khan

RustamShah

Banned
Read the Book of Brigadier General (retired) Feroz Khan and just noticed on net his Q&A, exposing Liar Dr. A.Q. Khan, I agree, we Pakistanis have tendency to make liars like AQ Khan heros for no reason, however, truth though bitter should be accepted as Authority and not authority as truth !!

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
Some times I begin to appreciat Mushraf, the way he faced AQ khan crisis when after 9/11 USA was behaving like bull. If you see in last 5 years, our civil government failed misesably in dealing with any crisis.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan became a nuclear state by using proliferation, if that didn't happened we would never have been able to acquire nuclear power. There was all sorts of sanctions that were imposed on us, getting all those necessary materials and equipment was not possible if we had obeyed the international laws. And why should we obey any international law that is against our own sovereignty. Israel stole MIGs blue prints; that how they were able to assemble those, its nuclear power is also a result of proliferation from US. US became a nuclear power due to some runner scientists from Germany, Russian also got out side help in this regards. So why do we single out ourselves in this regard.

how could we single out Pakistan, when some liberal Pakistanis judge the character of AQ Khan based on proliferation issue only; it just shows the anti Pakistani thinking that they have.

Also AQ Khan was the man in charge of this project, he assembled the team, he is the father of Pakistan's nuclear program, he is our hero who actually made this happened. I am proud of him and would always be indebted to what he did for us.

The liberal haters could burn as much as they want to and burn some more after that and some more...

A Q Khan sb: Zinda baad, Pakistan Painda Baad.

AQ-khan.jpg

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
listen from 47:50. this ar*e hole is now working in US for US govt....
what else you expect from him :)

RustamShah

Banned
how could we single out Pakistan, when some liberal Pakistanis judge the character of AQ Khan based on proliferation issue only; it just shows the anti Pakistani thinking that they have.

Also AQ Khan was the man in charge of this project, he assembled the team, he is the father of Pakistan's nuclear program, he is our hero who actually made this happened. I am proud of him and would always be indebted to what he did for us.

The liberal haters could burn as much as they want to and burn some more after that and some more...

AQ Khan is a case of narcissistic personality disorder, always self praising thinks he is the most intelligent man on earth. He lied with Pakistani people about his activities about selling technology to other states for personal gains and for money, who gave him this right to sell Pakistani technology to other states ? Who the heck this man think he is ?

Your attitude is of a typical Pakistani mind set who make people like AQ Khan their gods and follow them blindly, no wonder, the state Pakistan today is a reflection of your ignorance, however, there is a whole world outside Pakistani borders which you are unaware. And let me correct your one other mistake, AQ Khan was not the entire Pakistani team, there are so many others who actually worked morethen what he did, the real silent heros, forgotten by Pakistani people, who deserve much more credit then this Narcissistc Monster !

amir_ali

AQ Khan is a case of narcissistic personality disorder, always self praising thinks he is the most intelligent man on earth. He lied with Pakistani people about his activities about selling technology to other states for personal gains and for money, who gave him this right to sell Pakistani technology to other states ? Who the heck this man think he is ?

Your attitude is of a typical Pakistani mind set who make people like AQ Khan their gods and follow them blindly, no wonder, the state Pakistan today is a reflection of your ignorance, however, there is a whole world outside Pakistani borders which you are unaware. And let me correct your one other mistake, AQ Khan was not the entire Pakistani team, there are so many others who actually worked morethen what he did, the real silent heros, forgotten by Pakistani people, who deserve much more credit then this Narcissistc Monster !

With the wonder that he accomplished, he can claim some narcissism. If you had seen my comment with open eyes, I did mentioned that A Q Khan sb assembled the team, which you referred as the silent heroes.

He didn't sold the nuclear secrets for himself, he and Pak army exchanged some secrets for goodies like Missile technologies. Which by the way are required to send the atomic bomb to their destinations.

I don't idolize any body, Allah Almighty is the only one, but I do idealize A Q Khan, Abdul Kalam was made the president by India, but what A Q Khan did for this country, he deserves much more, he even deserves a licence to kill the bough out stuff like this "F" Khan.

RustamShah

Banned
He didn't sold the nuclear secrets for himself, he and Pak army exchanged some secrets for goodies like Missile technologies. Which by the way are required to send the atomic bomb to their destinations.

Either you like it or not but sad truth is that He did, I can give you for some cases where Pak Army went to buy or get Missile parts from North Korea, but I am unable to understand what kind of 'goodies' did AQ Khan get from Libya or Iran ? And his failed attempt to sell this technology to Iraq, where late Saddam thought Khan was working for CIA to trap him !!

Its sad that Pakistanis have very short memory, they tend to forget history very quickly or try to forget it, brush to a side or under the carpet as it will go away, well guess what it will not. If Khan was that honest then I am assuming his wealth was the result of divine miracle, because when he started as he himself claimed many times, he had nothing, for a person who had nothing and then live in this style certainly qualify for a new age miracle :)

gorgias

جس طریقے سے ڈاکٹر قدیر پر ایٹمی رازوں کی چوری اور دیگر ممالک کو منتقلی کاالزام لگایا جاتا ہے یوں لگتا ہے جیسے یہ ٹیکنالوجی اور پرزہ جات کوئی ٹافی یا ایک روپے کا سکہ تھا۔ جسے جیب میں رکھ کر ڈاکٹر قدیر لیبارٹری سے باہر لے آیا اور کسی سفارت خانے میں چھوڑ گیا۔
اے کیو خان ریسرچ لیبارٹری کی سیکورٹی،اور ہر سائینسدان کی حفاظت،چیکنگ کسی عام سے کارخانے کی طرح نہیں اور نہ ہی ایسا تھاکہ ڈاکٹر صاحب کی نقل و حمل سے حکومت یا خفیہ ادارے بے خبر تھے۔ڈاکٹر صاحب نے رازوں کی منتقلی کا الزام اپنے سر لے کر پاکستان کو ایک بڑی مصیبت سے بچایا تھا۔کیوں کہ اگر پاکستان سے ایٹمی راز یا ٹیکنالوجی کسی عرب یا دوست ملک کو منتقل ہوئی ۔وہ کسی اور نے کی ہے لیکن الزام ڈاکٹر سے اپنے سر لے لیا۔یہ پاکستان پر ڈاکٹر صاحب کا احسان ہے۔

amir_ali

Form Libya, Iraq, KSA etc they got the $$$, finance and logistical support were provided from these states. As u know Pakistan was under strict sanctions and restrains from the International community. So every thing that was required for the nuclear facility had to be smuggled in, some times for a single spare parts thousands of spare parts were ordered to avoid curiosity and they were smuggled from one country to another till they reached Pakistan. Huge financial assistance were needed; when they called it the Islamic bomb, they deserved that, they had a role in it.
BCCI and Agha Hasan abidi were directly involved in the money matters, BCCI actually became i think the 3rd largest bank wich was later own targeted for money laundering specifically.

Apart from that Saith Abid, Malik Ayub, Dawod Ibrahim etc they were all part of this game. It was the biggest smuggling operation of all time. We would learn about the complexity of this op when the related documents would be declassified.

When I told you that it is a wonder, if you read about the operation and its complexity, you would realize the feat that our scientist, smugglers and bankers accomplished. Those were the real silent heroes.

Either you like it or not but sad truth is that He did, I can give you for some cases where Pak Army went to buy or get Missile parts from North Korea, but I am unable to understand what kind of 'goodies' did AQ Khan get from Libya or Iran ? And his failed attempt to sell this technology to Iraq, where late Saddam thought Khan was working for CIA to trap him !!

Its sad that Pakistanis have very short memory, they tend to forget history very quickly or try to forget it, brush to a side or under the carpet as it will go away, well guess what it will not. If Khan was that honest then I am assuming his wealth was the result of divine miracle, because when he started as he himself claimed many times, he had nothing, for a person who had nothing and then live in this style certainly qualify for a new age miracle :)

Last edited:

PakiPatriot

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan became a nuclear state by using proliferation, if that didn't happened we would never have been able to acquire nuclear power. There was all sorts of sanctions that were imposed on us, getting all those necessary materials and equipment was not possible if we had obeyed the international laws. And why should we obey any international law that is against our own sovereignty. Israel stole MIGs blue prints; that how they were able to assemble those, its nuclear power is also a result of proliferation from US. US became a nuclear power due to some runner scientists from Germany, Russian also got out side help in this regards. So why do we single out ourselves in this regard.

AQ-khan.jpg

Excellent post with solid logic.
I will just say that he single handedly delivered. and there is no doubt about it. After this service to nation i cannot believe we should really be questioning his loyalty and service towards the nation.. and those who question this should be questioned in American Style..

RustamShah

Banned
Form Libya, Iraq, KSA etc they got the $$$, finance and logistical support were provided from these states. As u know Pakistan was under strict sanctions and restrains from the International community. So every thing that was required for the nuclear facility had to be smuggled in, some times for a single spare parts thousands of spare parts were ordered to avoid curiosity and they were smuggled from one country to another till they reached Pakistan. Huge financial assistance were needed; when they called it the Islamic bomb, they deserved that, they had a role in it.
BCCI and Agha Hasan abidi were directly involved in the money matters, BCCI actually became i think the 3rd largest bank wich was later own targeted for money laundering specifically.

Apart from that Saith Abid, Malik Ayub, Dawod Ibrahim etc they were all part of this game. It was the biggest smuggling operation of all time. We would learn about the complexity of this op when the related documents would be declassified.

When I told you that it is a wonder, if you read about the operation and its complexity, you would realize the feat that our scientist, smugglers and bankers accomplished. Those were the real silent heroes.

Wah ji Wah ! these countries were eager to spent their $$$ for a so called Paki Bomb without any returns ? in which world are you living my dear ? have you watched the interviews of Qaddafi's son ? And please remember if you know nothing or very less about any particular subject then its a good Idea not to speculate on it, this Liar AQ Khan went to these countries much much later even after Pakistan has acquired this technology, if you don't know then let me inform you Pakistan was capable of test a Bomb much earlier then 1998, they went with this test in 1998 but they had certainly all necessary technical information, so after all this, AQ Khan's shady dealings make perfect sense for his desire to have a private network.

He even himself admitted in one TV interview that "He wanted to help other Muslim nations..." Yea right, what a joker, if Mr. AQ Khan was that honest then there would be no Govt in history of Pakistan to force this man so he can come on national TV and 'apologzie' ! And spreading this nonsense conspiracy theory that Mr. AQ Khan took 'blame' for Pakistani nation is another blatant lie.

I am not amazed on your commenting that its a wonder how "scientists like AQ Khan, smugglers and bankers" pulled this operation...yea .. what an achievment, now go and eat grass and lick this bomb forever and be shamlessly proud of lying and deception of this Man !

amir_ali

""And please remember if you know nothing or very less about any particular subject then its a good Idea not to speculate on it"", you really need to apply that free suggestion on yourself.

Na, my first comment was alright, burn............

Tc

Wah ji Wah ! these countries were eager to spent their $$$ for a so called Paki Bomb without any returns ? in which world are you living my dear ? have you watched the interviews of Qaddafi's son ? And please remember if you know nothing or very less about any particular subject then its a good Idea not to speculate on it, this Liar AQ Khan went to these countries much much later even after Pakistan has acquired this technology, if you don't know then let me inform you Pakistan was capable of test a Bomb much earlier then 1998, they went with this test in 1998 but they had certainly all necessary technical information, so after all this, AQ Khan's shady dealings make perfect sense for his desire to have a private network.

He even himself admitted in one TV interview that "He wanted to help other Muslim nations..." Yea right, what a joker, if Mr. AQ Khan was that honest then there would be no Govt in history of Pakistan to force this man so he can come on national TV and 'apologzie' ! And spreading this nonsense conspiracy theory that Mr. AQ Khan took 'blame' for Pakistani nation is another blatant lie.

I am not amazed on your commenting that its a wonder how "scientists like AQ Khan, smugglers and bankers" pulled this operation...yea .. what an achievment, now go and eat grass and lick this bomb forever and be shamlessly proud of lying and deception of this Man !

Fazal Hamid

MPA (400+ posts)
A Q Khan is our hero will remain our hero.....Feroz Khan (retired) is a member of Miami Club in America...he is just bloody fool!!! Army shall take notice of the American agent.