Breaking : Nawaz Shareef Flying to London

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
establishment wants shabaz shareef as PM not nawaz.ninja turtle also told me this.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought he must already be on his way to London 😂 now parwari's also need to grow some brain cells and understand that Miyan sb was not that 'revolutionary' they so strongly believed he was 😄
but jokes apart, miyan sb needs to understand that his old ways of doing politics is over. this is 21st century Pakistan where people simply won't fall for empty slogans.

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought he must already be on his way to London 😂 now parwari's also need to grow some brain cells and understand that Miyan sb was not that 'revolutionary' they so strongly believed he was 😄
but jokes apart, miyan sb needs to understand that his old ways of doing politics is over. this is 21st century Pakistan where people simply won't fall for empty slogans.
Patwari's don't have brain thats why they are patwaris, hence they don't have brain cells.

xecutioner

Worse nawaz shareef is 1000 times better than purest and pious jernail.

I will not laugh at it and will respect ganja shareef as an honourable political leader who we always need for our democratic system

Kavalier

my naive friends, what else can I call you, just wait for another few hours and all of you would be posting stuff as if you are surprised.