Bottom Line - 28th September 2013 - PM's US visit

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oho yahan to dekho dokaan sajai kon betha he, mian Absar sharif, is hara.m khor mother seller ko to me khaas nazar me rakhta hun, bohot ghatia oor begherat insaan he, nanga hoke medaan me aagia he

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oho lagta he noore ne Absar ko saath hi ghumaane N Y legia he, tabhi aaj ye Absar ke trained chote bhai bethe hen, they start with mian noora sharif ki u.n General assembly me SAPEECH ki :)
Oho yahan to dekho dokaan sajai kon betha he, mian Absar sharif, is hara.m khor mother seller ko to me khaas nazar me rakhta hun, bohot ghatia oor begherat insaan he, nanga hoke medaan me aagia he

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
All MIAN Saab wants is more BUSSINESS for his ruling class with India the PAKISTANI Market is shrinking, with the rise of the dollar.
BUSSINESS men ruling a country without ministers in key posts, a whole Baluchistan without a cabinet, all signs of incompetency and no trust in your cronies let alone citizens.
Five years will be wasted like the last five unless someone takes the case to the popular street level to change our history

Sponsored Link