Bolta Pakistan - 30th June 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had written before that caretaker govt should be installed for 6 to 12 months with the help of judiciary and army and by that time ,the new election commisioner can wipe out the bogus votes so the new election can be held fairly . According to my information,there is very much anger and resentment in the establishment what this corrupt govt is doing ,not acting and listening parliament and SC,favourtism and nepotesm ,brought the country to break up position .This democratic system have really destroyed everything in the country, all the institutions are in a big hole.Now people are asking openly that there is no solution other than kick this govt out and bring the care taker govt in asap to revive the nation.Zardari and Gillani will be remembered in the history as the "Mir Jaffar and Mir Sadiq " and what they deserve-firing squad.Very very upset about all these begharet PPP and their sympathisers ,really need a kick on their ***. These B**** people have just fill up their own bank accounts and what common people got -nothing, this time the person should come in the fore front who is really honest ,sincere and patriotic .military establishment should share their information about the high value target with "CIA" ,there is not doubt alqaida are no ones friends and their elimination is in our interest also, at the same time just keep an eye on "Lashkare taiba,sipha Sahaba,Lashkere Jhangvi and Jaish-i-mohammad". Get their master minds and finish this mess once for all so the people in the country live in peace .I like to remind the army that we are 100% behind you and its your moral obligation to look after inside and outside situation of the country.

Last edited:

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
this vampire nusrat is exploiting his position to malign IK. i think we should resists this and ask siasat.pk to ban this program. i am gonna start now by clikcing the disklike button