Bolta Pakistan - 19th July 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak govt and military establishment should raise this question with the US govt. There were reports of americans used bullets lased with "Uranium" in iraq war and I believe that US can play that dirty war in SW and NW too thats why so many people are having brain tumors in fata area ?

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Pak govt and military establishment should raise this question with the US govt. There were reports of americans used bullets lased with "Uranium" in iraq war and I believe that US can play that dirty war in SW and NW too thats why so many people are having brain tumors in fata area ?

What are you talking about brother? Billi ki khwab mai cheechray. You are thinking about Military Establishment? The same military establishment which has done nothing other than destroying Pakistan from every angle. As far as govt. is concerned it is Asif Ali Zardari who is sitting there for his masters...can u expect him to question US??

Nothing can happen until a baa-ghairat government replaces this baighairat govt.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
As usual Nusrat Javed bohat he ghatiya hai.... Hamid Gul is much more authentic and patriotic compared to you Nusrat Javed. You are a third class person who is always barki*g taking dollars. You made your thoughts many many years ago i.e. you were against Pakistan's going into war with Russia (via Afghanistan) and may be you were right in that but you need to come out of nostalgia and come in present. You are hating Hamid Gul while he is one of the most patriotic persons who come on TV.<br><br>As far as aqal is concerned, I agree, but no ARMY MAN has aqal at all. I even have army people in my family but i still say they are "aqal say paidal" so that is not specific to Hamid Gul. HG is patriotic - no doubt about it.&nbsp;<br><br>Good point about the brain tumor related suggestion. However WHO won't do anything. All these organizations are under the command of USA. Basically, Pervez Musharaf and Kayani should be hanged till death on Constitution Avenue....so that no one can do this thing again. SEE what our PakArmy has been doing with us? <strong>I will ask all you TC'ers of PakArmy, Pervez Musharaf, etc. : How do you feel getting to know about the FATA people getting brain tumor due to our own PakArmy? Remember USA is using PakArmy to do most of this....and if you give a stupid answer, first think if this was happening to your own family members. I don't belong to FATA but one has to be empathetic.</strong><br><br>Nusrat Javed, u r always sooooooooo much against Imran Khan, why u are mentioning that he should do it now??? Why are you now looking at Imran Khan? Why don't u go to your master Zardari? or just go to Bhutto's grave in Sindh and request him coz you already worship him anyway, even after his death...and u kept on supporting BB and then Zardari just coz they are ZAB's family, not realizing that ZAB is dead and these idiots don't represent him.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf Hussain say tau waise b itna darta hai hai Nusrat Javed.... kabhi b kuch nahi kahay ga.....

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
What are you talking about brother? Billi ki khwab mai cheechray. You are thinking about Military Establishment? The same military establishment which has done nothing other than destroying Pakistan from every angle. As far as govt. is concerned it is Asif Ali Zardari who is sitting there for his masters...can u expect him to question US??

Nothing can happen until a baa-ghairat government replaces this baighairat govt.
I agree with you.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap) Nusrat Javed the Lion king Zindabad keep it up (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)