Bol Ke Lab Aazad Hain Tere By: Orya Jan Maqbool !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101187547-2.gif

M

mimran301

Take it easy Mr. Maqbool and rethink. Just responding to heading have no Idea what he wrote.

OK I give you summary, what Muqbool jann wrote: He said that a famous agency MEMRB did a survey: 60 villages and 30 cities in Pakistan. And final results are like wise : 53% Pakistani support the idea that there should be Islamic Khalafat in Pakistan ; 22% supported the idea of Dictatorship. In punjab and NWFP the supporter of Khalaft are 60% while this idea is supported by 33% sindhis and 35% balochis.
According to Muqbool, 56% educated people supported the Khalafat as a final way of governance in Pakistan.

This is another manufactured lie in the Muqbool's column factory. I never saw this guy writing in favor of democracy.

canadian

OK I give you summary, what Muqbool jann wrote: He said that a famous agency MEMRB did a survey: 60 villages and 30 cities in Pakistan. And final results are like wise : 53% Pakistani support the idea that there should be Islamic Khalafat in Pakistan ; 22% supported the idea of Dictatorship. In punjab and NWFP the supporter of Khalaft are 60% while this idea is supported by 33% sindhis and 35% balochis.
According to Muqbool, 56% educated people supported the Khalafat as a final way of governance in Pakistan.

This is another manufactured lie in the Muqbool's column factory. I never saw this guy writing in favor of democracy.

Does the concept of " Democracy " (western type) exist in Islam ?

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum to everyone (muslim) except the person I am replying to.

Re: @ Take it easy Mr. Maqbool and rethink. Just responding to heading have no Idea what he wrote.

Why are you here? Get lost from here. People like you do not understand such things.

M

mimran301

Madudi's Jamat Islami and Deo bandi JUI- F, believe in democratic electoral process in Pakistan assembly. Ask them if it is not Islamic, why they sit in assembly and why they participated.
And finally for your kind knowledge, elections of 1946 were the democratic mandate which provided the reason of have new country 'Pakistan'. Name of the country was 'Republic of Pakistan ' 1945-56.
I know one thing, that if Muslim of Indian would have insisted on getting country with the force of Jihad.....we would have been colony of British to this date.

Unicorn

Banned

It is all about survey. I don't know anything about Khalaft unable to comment. The heading is very misleading I bet if those azaad lab does not suit his thinking he will find a way to overrule them. They are only azaad when they go along with him.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

I think there are only a hand full of people there who know what a Secular democracy is. Those who know will say yes and no from others. Answer from the overwhelming majority is NO.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum to everyone (muslim) except the person I am replying to.

Re: @ Take it easy Mr. Maqbool and rethink. Just responding to heading have no Idea what he wrote.

Why are you here? Get lost from here. People like you do not understand such things.

For amusement. Where ells can I see Assalam O Alaikum presented this way? No walakum salam for you. Was it necessary to place Muslim in the brackets don't you thing "except" could have done the Job or you just wanted to make sure that Assalam o Aiaikum is not for any one ells besides me. I am curious.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I believe a majority of Pakistanies don't even know the difference between a khilafah and a democracy
Once they know the true meaning of khilafah, they will change their minds, because in their hearts, there is evil.
They think all the obligations to do good is on the khalifa and they don't have any to change themselves.

zeshaan

I believe a majority of Pakistanies don't even know the difference between a khilafah and a democracy
Once they know the true meaning of khilafah, they will change their minds, because in their hearts, there is evil.
[HI]They think all the obligations to do good is on the khalifa and they don't have any to change themselves.[/HI]
[HI]

[/HI]

Logg apnay aap koo badalnay kay liay tayyar naheen hain kiokeh inkee tarbeat main maqsadiat kaa fuqdan hay,
Deeni ilam kaa khasa hay keh woh har cheez kay baray main khul kar ilam aoor taleem dayta hay,
Magar loog iss koo mullaoon kee tashreeh kaa naam day kar iss say kinara kashee ikhtiar kartay hain,
AOOR BHUGAT RAHAY HAIN.

Orya kay mzmoon ko sanjeedagee say parhain gay too apkoo sab kuch samajh aa jaay gee,iss main koi dikhawa naheen hay agar koi galti say kuch galat likha gaya hoo too woh, KATIB AOOR PROOF READER KEE GALTI BHEE TOO HOO SAKTI HAY.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@zeeshaan

I am a great fan of Jan and agreeing with him on what he wrote
My point is that ,from the core of our hearts, we don't realy want a change, no matter what the reasons are
and I think you are agreeing with me on this.
Mosques get full five times a day but as soon as we are out of it, we are the same rotten lot
We know and say what a true muslim should do but we don't do what we say
and this is the sign of a true munafiq! Wouldn't you agree?

M

mimran301

Only way out for all of us; if Pakistan and democracy stand together. Khalafat is something which never took place in the history of India before partition, and will never take place in Pakistan ever. Reason to say this is simple, we are divided people on the bases of sectarian and ethnic basis.