GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انہوں نے اپنے والد موہترم جماعت اسلامی سے معافی مانگ لی ہے
آجکل ان کا نام نہیں لکھتے
الطاف حسین کا ایک ہفتے میں اپنے والد موحترم منور حسن کو دوسری دفع فون
اب تو الطاف حسین کو وارثت میں بھی حصہ ملے گا

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Apnay Mukhalfen ko Rastay se hatany ka yeah tareeka Mqm ka tou ho sakta hay lakin Nawaz Sharif se ess baat ki tawkoo nahi ke ja sakty.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rana Sanaullah ridicules Salman Taseer

ranasanaullah_app608.jpg

LAHORE Thursday, 27 May, 2010 : Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah was back at it on Wednesday when he attacked Governor Salmaan Taseer. This time the law minister went as far as comparing the governor’s utility with a pack of ‘toilet paper’.

Though a Governor’s House spokesperson preferred not to react to Sanaullah’s latest attack on Taseer, PPP circles do not see any threat to the PML-N-PPP coalition in Punjab from “Taseer-Sanaullah match of mudslinging”.

“What Taseer says is not the policy of the PPP, and everyone knows that Sanaullah has been tasked to give Taseer a befitting reply whenever he targets PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif,” a PPP leader told Dawn. “It is better not to take the statements of both leaders seriously,” he said.

Seemingly angry over Taseer’s remarks that Shahbaz’s relatives were using 15 to 20 bullet-proof vehicles and his criticism of the Sasti Roti Scheme, the law minister dismissed it while presenting ‘facts and figures’ at a press conference at the Punjab Assembly chambers here on Wednesday and challenged him to either prove him wrong or resign from his office ‘with grace’ without any delay.

“At present, there are a total of eight bullet-proof vehicles with the Punjab government in Lahore. Two are with the chief minister and his family and as many with the governor, one each with Senior Minister Raja Riaz and superior courts and two for the president and the prime minister, chief ministers of other provinces, heads of foreign countries, dignitaries and other foreign delegations,” the minister said.

Besides, he said, there were 12,145 tandoors (earthen ovens) in the province which were providing sasti roti and only Rs7 billion had been spent on the scheme compared to provincial government’s Rs315 billion current expenditure of 2009-10.

“No irregularity has been committed in the scheme,” he said and offered his resignation if Taseer proves him wrong with ‘official facts’.

“The governor’s misleading statement is anti-state and anti-Punjab, and it is unfortunate that such a man has been appointed to an important office,” Sanaullah said. Punjab received Rs248.5 billion from the federal government in the account of receipts and generated Rs53 billion from its own resources against Rs78 billion by April 30, 2010, and the shortfall is expected to be met by June-July, he added.

“Taseer would unnecessarily retain the important files of the Punjab government. Now after the passage of the 18th Amendment his position has reduced to a toilet paper,” Sanaullah said. He said the provincial government might file a reference against Taseer, but did not explain what would be the procedure.

Dismissing another allegation levelled by the governor, the law minister said the Elite Force was only providing security to those who had security threats and it was not doing any ‘protocol’ duties.

Source Dawn Lahore: http://news.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connec...looks-the-other-way-sana-ridicules-taseer-750

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Pakistan 1st
The title of your post tell about your mentality and thoughts. PPP and PML are not the parties like MQM. They do not believe in killing their rivals.
If you had any knowledge of the difference between Doubandi and Brelevi, you would have understood it better. Rana Sana Ullah has been bringing Doubandi to main stream politics just like we all have been giving chance to mqm.
However, this murderers is Brelevi and now jamaat of Sarwat Qadri can hang this medal on their chest also.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Pakistan 1st
The title of your post tell about your mentality and thoughts. PPP and PML are not the parties like MQM. They do not believe in killing their rivals.
If you had any knowledge of the difference between Doubandi and Brelevi, you would have understood it better. Rana Sana Ullah has been bringing Doubandi to main stream politics just like we all have been giving chance to mqm.
However, this murderers is Brelevi and now jamaat of Sarwat Qadri can hang this medal on their chest also.

I am not an MQM spokesperson but yes I do appreciate most of their steps and so I do with other parties except JAMAT-E-ISLAMI (Biggest Munafikh).... Unfortunately in this forum if you appreciate any party by default you become a hard core worker of that party....so to be honest I don't care what you guys think of me but I will keep doing what I think is right.

Back to topic..this killing is purely political not religious....whether you accept it or not. However, religious element and reason is used to divert the anger but listen to what media is saying right now. I personally suggest you to not indulge religious factor in this incident as if it becomes a trend them there will be never-ending killing all over Pakistan.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a MQM spokesperson but yes I do appreciate most of their steps and so I do with other parties except JAMAT-E-ISLAMI (Biggest Munafikh).... this killing is purely political whether you accept it or not. I personally suggest you to not indulge religious factor in this incident as if it becomes a trend them there will be never-ending killing all over Pakistan.
Please drink a glass of carrot juice. After that wait about 30 minutes. Take long breaths in fresh air. Then dil per hath rakh ker khuda ko hazar nazir jaan ker Altaf key sur per qasam kha ker batao k, is this qatal "siasi"?

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please drink a glass of carrot juice. After that wait about 30 minutes. Take long breaths in fresh air. Then dil per hath rakh ker khuda ko hazar nazir jaan ker Altaf key sur per qasam kha ker batao k, is this qatal "siasi"?

I don't have to go through all that exercise ... I have firm belief that it was purely a political killing.....Don't think Angels are ruling in Punjab!!!

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do'nt spread hatret and promote political devide on this forum. I object strongly and demand from admin of Siasatpk to close this and similar threads permanently.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM chamche are blaming rana sanaullah because of his recent speech against MQM where he called them bhattakhoor ..
if it would have been Zardari .. then forum would be filled against him ...

Allah aise munafiq logon se bachaye ..

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan condemns murder of Taseer

The News. Updated at 2025 PST Tuesday, January 04, 2011

1-4-2011_8387_l_u.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan Tuesday strongly condemned murder of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer.

He expressed sorrow and shock at the murder of governor Punjab Salman Taseer. "It is sad day for the nation when political leaders are targeted as this reflects the dangerous level of intolerance and polarization that has pervaded Pakistani society," he said in his statement received here."

Imran Khan has called upon all national political leaders to rise above political differences and sit together to devise a viable strategy to extricate the country from US led war on terror.

He expressed his deep condolences to the family of the governor and prayed that Allah would give them the strengthen to bear this tragic loss

Imran%20Khan%27s%204-1-2011.gif

Source : http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...427/Imran-Khan-condemns-murder-of-Taseer.aspx

Last edited: