Bhikki Power Plant, Any recent reports ?

samiather

MPA (400+ posts)
Can somebody please give some links or some official material highlighting the facts the Bhikki power plant is back to normal operation (not working on half of the Capacity).
JAK

Shahbaz-Sharif-Visit-Bhikki-Power-Plant-2.jpg

Bhikki-Power-Plant-1180-MW-in-District-Sheikhupura.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس پاور پلانٹ سے ہندوستان، ایران اور افغانستان کو بجلی ایکسپورٹ کرنے کی تیاریاں ہیں قریباً ایک لاکھ
!میگا واٹ فالتو بجلی بن رہی ہے روزانہ
سریا بیچنے کے چکر ہیں سارے یہ

samiather

MPA (400+ posts)
اس پاور پلانٹ سے ہندوستان، ایران اور افغانستان کو بجلی ایکسپورٹ کرنے کی تیاریاں ہیں قریباً ایک لاکھ
!میگا واٹ فالتو بجلی بن رہی ہے روزانہ
سریا بیچنے کے چکر ہیں سارے یہ
Even though in one of the picture above , the AD mentions 1180 MW to be produced, but the articles I read so far are claiming that the plant is designed 750MW. Maybe 1180 MW would be something which will come in future like phase II.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Even though in one of the picture above , the AD mentions 1180 MW to be produced, but the articles I read so far are claiming that the plant is designed 750MW. Maybe 1180 MW would be something which will come in future like phase II.

Check their track record buddy! Have they ever spoken truth in their lives??

This is a bunch of hard core criminals, all of their self proclaimed development mantra is to the extent of
newspaper adds only. They are only interested in getting commissions and selling their own iron billet at exorbitant prices to their own government. The ground reality in regards to every project is shamelessly dismal. Pick up any power project, I repeat any power project which they inaugurated with a lot of fanfare that has added even a single digit mega watt in the system???