Beware!!! People calling for retaliatory strike on Iran

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am seeing a few threads calling for retaliatory strikes against Iran. You are either Israeli moles or Nadaan.
There is a big difference between India and Iran. Iran is not our enemy.

But it looks like few people want Pakistan to fight a war for Israel.

Dont listen to them, and beware.
Iran is not our enemy but he has attacked our land ... * clapping *

yes, you are right. let Iran kill poor children...
To reply back and be honest with you, these are hopeless people. They are sorely disappointed that why didn't Modi attack Pakistan. Now they are beating the drums that we should start a war with Iran. They are same people who have issues with some of the corrupt Pakistani Generals.

Pakistan army generals have rotten history. They have been involved and middling with politics for a longer time. But that is not a reason to start a war with Iran. We already have enough problems with our other Neighbours. Iran has taken a wrong action. We need to take the matter with them and resolve it by dialogue.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am seeing a few threads calling for retaliatory strikes against Iran. You are either Israeli moles or Nadaan.

haan enemy nahi to kya ab gand bhi marwawein,
Ye kya logic hai.

Mudassar1234

MPA (400+ posts)

Your talking as if our military has capability or will to do that 😆 🤣...we being 7th strongest or whatever couldnt detect a misslie coming in. Our military is planning how to win election. So what you talking about.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani brainless pig traitor generals attack IRAN or not attack it we don't care, our only goal is to eliminate GHQ generals who are killing Pakistani innocent people.

Last edited:

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Coward traitor Generals are sh!tting their pants as usual. They can only attack innocent armless people but can’t even dare to retaliate against aggression of another army.
Muneera whisky and Baji Anjuman are busy enjoying their sharab and mujrah sessions.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You must be a pathetic, shameless patwari. You idiots have no regard for the integrity of a sovereign nation.