Beware India, Pakistans are coming :-)

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Beware India, Pakis are coming :-)

photo.php

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

Wasim ansari, believed to be (You) in Lahore may I ask you a simple question? Didn't you OR some one known to 'U' ever received the SMS (widely circulated) which was " get ready your 'Munni and Sheela's" Paki's are coming!
immediately, after "Indian's defeated Australians" in 2nd Quarter Final?
What was it? A sign of pride or the age old truth (Regarding past associations of our cricketing Stars with Indian females/ Actresses). Who is not aware Imran Khan's scandalous affairs with "Zennat Aman, Rekha & Aushwarya Roy (Dubai nights after Aushwarya was crown "Miss World ") in early 90's! How Zaheer Abbas got married to a Sikhni (Fashion designer)! His second marriage. Now our Bhabi! Mohsin Khan is also not far away when left cricket after famous Lord's double centuary! married "Rena Roy" and acted in Bollywood film! Mohsin Hassan Khan was (Perhaps) Chief selector in PCB. Excellent track record! Winners never quit as quitters never Win!

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

In UK the word "PAKI" is a dirty word. Please change the thread name.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

British named their 'Dogs' Tipu! Did it steal the honor from Ruler of Mas'ur the great "Tipu Sultan"? Deeds are always better than word! Question is that of Mentality. In "Urdu" word "Paki" means that belongs to Motherland! Be pragmatic and STOP thinking shallow. Understand your concern! Some 40 odd years earlier, an old colleague used to say very often, "Simple living and high thinking" should be code/mode of living! Believe me; life is superb if you adhere to it!

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)

Thats perfect!!!! ... India 1 run se haray .......... ccccooolllllllll

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)

@Bajwa the way you put up the words i guess that says it all simply amazing. Infact you changed my perception about that word i avoided that word but now i can say "deeds are better than words"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

British named their 'Dogs' ‘Tipu’! Did it steal the honor from Ruler of Mas'ur the great "Tipu Sultan"? Deeds are always better than word! Question is that of Mentality. In "Urdu" word "Paki" means that belongs to Motherland! Be pragmatic and STOP thinking shallow. Understand your concern! Some 40 odd years earlier, an old colleague used to say very often, "Simple living and high thinking" should be code/mode of living! Believe me; life is superb if you adhere to it!

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

British named their 'Dogs' ‘Tipu’! Did it steal the honor from Ruler of Mas'ur the great "Tipu Sultan"? Deeds are always better than word! Question is that of Mentality. In "Urdu" word "Paki" means that belongs to Motherland! Be pragmatic and STOP thinking shallow. Understand your concern! Some 40 odd years earlier, an old colleague used to say very often, "Simple living and high thinking" should be code/mode of living! Believe me; life is superb if you adhere to it!

Bajwa Sahib, how would you feel if someone would call his dog beside you "Bajwa"? Would this disgrace you or would you stay calm and relaxed? Nevertheless ... though my nationality is Pakistani, I would like to be introduced/described/called as a PAKISTANI and not in a dirty word - well known in England - "PAKI".
I'd say: Live simple and THINK GLOBAL should be code/mode of living!
"life is superb if you adhere to it!" < 100% agreed

btw. even the broadcaster changed the headline in "BE AWARE INDIA - PAKISTANI ARE COMING"

liberate

On wednesday, i predicted that pakistan will win world cup final

this will not just be a sporting victory

but it will raise the morale and spirit of an extremely depressed nation

and thus the first step to islamic revolution.

Hence this cricket tournament should be taken spiritually.

Please please please you should all pray for it - that will make the difference as it did in 1992.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dear sir
Kiya naam bhi badal lo gay agar Usama ko woh bura kahtay hain to?
Best way to deal with racism is to make ridicule and fun of it.
Paki means pious, so start telling your friends that you are proud of being called a Paki because that means you are being called Pure and thank them for the honor, then they will be forced to change it.
Don't beg them! Rise to the challenge and be the man that you should be. Otherwise bear it!