Best country in the world - Cassie de pecol - Pakistan

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Best country in the world for people earning dollars so they can exploit the currency exchange of shitistan.

Iconoclast

بنی گالا میں تیرے گھر والوں کے بھی بہت سے "ٹوٹے" پڑے ہوئے ہیں
وہ بھی بنی گالا پروڈکشن میں گننا مت بھولئیے
Why'd you waste your time on this product of unsafe sex between two consenting siblings? I mean this is the same guy who says it's ok to spew bs about IK because he's a man but not Maryam or Reham because they're women. As if they levitate above the rest of us. Even then he takes a 180 and wouldn't stop talking shit about the likes of that chick Maleeha Hashmi. As soon as you corner him, he changes color like a gecko. That's the sign of a supreme bastard with no moral compass. His whole life is fueled by only one thing, grudges against Pakistan Army based on the propaganda that's been crammed in to his head. Oh and Imran khan because for the first time in a long time, army and gov are on the same frequency.
He has nothing to do with this country, neither does he care, as long as the Army is bashed, Pakistan and Pakistanis could go fuck themselves for all he cares.
That's exactly why I have the likes of him, the lowest of low, lower than phatwaris and jihalas, on ignore.

Two Stooges

another American High School failed unemployed white hippie hired by our FA Pass to promote Pakistan ?
جب تک تیری گانڈ کی موری میں سنتریوں کے سنِفر ڈاگز اپنی زبانیں
گھما گھما کر تیری موری کی کھجلی کو ختم نہیں کر لیتے
،، تم نےاسی طرح بے چین رھنا ہے

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Best country in the world for people earning dollars so they can exploit the currency exchange of shitistan.
Shut up Amigo? Tumhein to her maamlay mein bkwas karnay ki adat hay?
It is a fact that Pakistanies mehmaan-nawaz to hein, specially to white-skinned and people with turbans. I was in karachi a few years ago and seen it with my own eyes people treating them like kings and queens.. I personally took 2 Spanish girls to a restaurant and bought them chicken tikka and coffee and arranged accommodation for them in a friends house free of charge.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shut up Amigo? Tumhein to her maamlay mein bkwas karnay ki adat hay?
It is a fact that Pakistanies mehmaan-nawaz to hein, specially to white-skinned and people with turbans. I was in karachi a few years ago and seen it with my own eyes people treating them like kings and queens.. I personally took 2 Spanish girls to a restaurant and bought them chicken tikka and coffee and arranged accommodation for them in a friends house free of charge.
such hospitality?

Two Stooges

Why'd you waste your time on this product of unsafe sex between two consenting siblings? I mean this is the same guy who says it's ok to spew bs about IK because he's a man but not Maryam or Reham because they're women. As if they levitate above the rest of us. Even then he takes a 180 and wouldn't stop talking shit about the likes of that chick Maleeha Hashmi. As soon as you corner him, he changes color like a gecko. That's the sign of a supreme bastard with no moral compass. His whole life is fueled by only one thing, grudges against Pakistan Army based on the propaganda that's been crammed in to his head. Oh and Imran khan because for the first time in a long time, army and gov are on the same frequency.
He has nothing to do with this country, neither does he care, as long as the Army is bashed, Pakistan and Pakistanis could go fuck themselves for all he cares.
That's exactly why I have the likes of him, the lowest of low, lower than phatwaris and jihalas, on ignore.
On the contrary all these bastards have put me on their ignore list,, because they are unable to rebut the facts I put before them,,

Saboo

such hospitality?
Haha yes! Your hanging tongue tells me you have a good imagination....a wild one
indeed.... ?
But sorry to disappoint you, I had to come back the very next day.....Oh shuks!?
yes I tried to cancel my seat but unfortunately could not! Ab aisa to hota hay na iss trah kay kamon mein?...woh bhi aksar???

Saboo

جب تک تیری گانڈ کی موری میں سنتریوں کے سنِفر ڈاگز اپنی زبانیں
گھما گھما کر تیری موری کی کھجلی کو ختم نہیں کر لیتے
،، تم نےاسی طرح بے چین رھنا ہے
ارے وہ صاحب! کیا تخیل ہے؟ کیا الفاظ کا
ذخیرہ ہے؟ کیا ادایگی ہے. آپ نے تو پرتھوی راج
کو بھی پیچھے چھوڑ دیا؟ کمال ہے جی ....?

Iconoclast

On the contrary all these bastards have put me on their ignore list,, because they are unable to rebut the facts I put before them,,
They never are.... rebuttals are beyond their grasp. All the can do is come back with parroted bs which I find to be very one dimensional and monotonous. That's why I'd put em on ignore. I wouldn't want to waste my time arguing with feeble minded lowlives.

Saboo

اسفلا سافلین

Two Stooges

ارے وہ صاحب! کیا تخیل ہے؟ کیا الفاظ کا
ذخیرہ ہے؟ کیا ادایگی ہے. آپ نے تو پرتھوی راج
کو بھی پیچھے چھوڑ دیا؟ کمال ہے جی ....?
ان حرامجادوں نے مجھے ننگی گالیوں کا سعادت حسن منٹو بننے پر مجبور کردیا ھے ۔ ۔ ۔

Saboo

They never are.... rebuttals are beyond their grasp. All the can do is come back with parroted bs which I find to be very one dimensional and monotonous. That's why I'd put em on ignore. I wouldn't want to waste my time arguing with feeble minded lowlives.
haha that is what I have also done to them.....to get my sanity and peace of mind.?