Being Pakistani

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
so are we going to play cricket in shalwar qameez too??

Every other country has their own national dress - so I think he should have adhered to the dress code set for the day

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so are we going to play cricket in shalwar qameez too??

Every other country has their own national dress - so I think he should have adhered to the dress code set for the day
I don’t think there’s any dress code other than PCB’s blazer. I think we should respect his decision if he takes pride in his national dress.

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
There is a dress code and an etiquette to meet the royal family! Every single captain wore a suit and a tie except sarfaraz! We need to learn how to present ourselves better, there is a time and a place to show patriotism, this kind of patriotism is ill directed and comes across as weird.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a dress code and an etiquette to meet the royal family!

Can you share this code/regulation with me applicable to visitors of the royal family? ???

I think some people in our nation are mired by inferiority complex. Those are the same people who call you a paindu if you can't speak english properly! Don't you think it's high time that we grow out of our insecurities?

P.S. For your general knowledge: In the west, if an event has a dress code then it is always mentioned on the invitation card. If there is no mention, then it's considered that you are welcome to wear whatever you want and NOBODY objects to your choice! Sharing a few examples with you below:
Dress-code-on-an-invitation.jpg

Invitation-Card.jpg

There is a dress code and an etiquette to meet the royal family! Every single captain wore a suit and a tie except sarfaraz! We need to learn how to present ourselves better, there is a time and a place to show patriotism, this kind of patriotism is ill directed and comes across as weird.

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
There is a dress code and an etiquette to meet the royal family!

Can you share this code/regulation with me applicable to visitors of the royal family? ???

I think some people in our nation are mired by inferiority complex. Those are the same people who call you a paindu if you can't speak english properly! Don't you think it's high time that we grow out of our insecurities?

P.S. For your general knowledge: In the west, if an event has a dress code then it is always mentioned on the invitation card. If there is no mention, then it's considered that you are welcome to wear whatever you want and NOBODY objects to your choice! Sharing a few examples with you below:
Dress-code-on-an-invitation.jpg

Invitation-Card.jpg

Google captains meet queen and see the photo and try to read between the lines. Apparently either everybody got a different card or sarfaraz is the odd one out.
And for God’s sake stop putting patriotism in stupid things and start representing yourselves like a normal decent human being who doesn’t need everything to be freaking spelled out to you.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You didn't answer the request I made! Please share the invitation card of the event or the code applicable on visitors that meet the royal queen! I'll apologize and shut up! But if you can't produce one, then please have the decency to apologize and shut up! The other captains CHOSE to wear a tie and we all respect it. Similarly, Sarfaraz CHOSE to wear national dress, and every educated/learned and not so insecure individual has appreciated it!

We all make mistakes out of ignorance! Appreciate you learnt something new today and move on instead of making it a matter of ego and finding excuses to relieve it! ?

Google captains meet queen and see the photo and try to read between the lines. Apparently either everybody got a different card or sarfaraz is the odd one out.
And for God’s sake stop putting patriotism in stupid things and start representing yourselves like a normal decent human being who doesn’t need everything to be freaking spelled out to you.

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
You didn't answer the request I made! Please share the invitation card of the event or the code applicable on visitors that meet the royal queen! I'll apologize and shut up! But if you can't produce one, then please have the decency to apologize and shut up! We all make mistakes out of ignorance! Appreciate you learnt something new today and move on instead of making it a matter of ego and finding excuses to relieve it! ?
What a stupid comment! Plain simple STUPID period

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
You didn't answer the request I made! Please share the invitation card of the event or the code applicable on visitors that meet the royal queen! I'll apologize and shut up! But if you can't produce one, then please have the decency to apologize and shut up! We all make mistakes out of ignorance! Appreciate you learnt something new today and move on instead of making it a matter of ego and finding excuses to relieve it! ?
What a patwari logic! Woah!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cool! This is what you reduce down to when you don't want to admit that you made a chawal ???

Chal phutt yahan se aur burnol laga! bc duniya daikhi nai hai, kuch ataa pata hai nai!! 10 rupaye ka easy load krwa k aajate hein apni philosophian jhaarne! ??

What a patwari logic! Woah!

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
Cool! This is what you reduce down to when you don't want to admit that you made a chawal ???

Chal phutt yahan se aur burnol laga! bc duniya daikhi nai hai, kuch ataa pata hai nai!! 10 rupaye ka easy load krwa k aajate hein apni philosophian jhaarne! ??