BBC Report on JKLF Call to break LOC 1992

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
immediate fair and free plebecite in azad kashmir is the solution they can better represent themselves and fight for the other half.

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
furry87 said:
immediate fair and free plebecite in azad kashmir is the solution they can better represent themselves and fight for the other half.
u mean plebiscite? yea thats the only way out... better future for india, pakistan & kashmiries

MPA (400+ posts)
both, india n pakistan leave the kashmir.... giv kashmiries independence....
simple solution!

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
84471k said:
simple solution!
Excuse me??? i still have about 45 votes in my family discounting my extending family still residing in kashmir, and not to mention their whole village, plebiscite and nothing else.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
PS ur JKLF leader is married to a pakistani girl, do be so quick to judge the whole 20 million population of kashmir, there are hindus there aswell that want to be a part of india and also some of the muslims , like abdullah and his party. You alone do not speak for kashmir.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
furry87 said:
PS ur JKLF leader is married to a pakistani girl, do be so quick to judge the whole 20 million population of kashmir, there are hindus there aswell that want to be a part of india and also some of the muslims , like abdullah and his party. You alone do not speak for kashmir.

As long as Kashmirs Muslim allow all Hindu pandit.. I guess india should leave Kashmir alone.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmcAoBD98s&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

kashmir runs in our blood

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
84471k said:
simple solution!
Excuse me??? i still have about 45 votes in my family discounting my extending family still residing in kashmir, and not to mention their whole village, plebiscite and nothing else.
45....... huh, kashmir's population is more than 15 million, ur family, u ev no right 2 speak on their behalf, let them decide...
its nothin about 1 family or 1 village, its somthing about the mass....
i hope u understand the 49-51 formula...

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
shall i get the whole 15 mil ppl here 2 tell u what they want, u said their r ''some''.... ''some n mass''... do u want me to describe??? & another thing yasin malik ne aik musalman se shadi ki hai oor ab wo kashmiri hai... she will vote 4 independence, u just watch!

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
furry87 said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmcAoBD98s&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

farooq haider is a islamabad's mouthpiece... kath putli just like Omar abdullah.... what else can u expect from a MUNSHI of G.O.C murree & wazeer-e-amoor e Kashmir....

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:

1thing shuld b very clear the person representing the status quo never speaks about the reality... farooq hader is on islamabad's payroll, the person ruling muzaffrabad will always tell u ''SAB ACHA HAI''

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
furry87 said:

As long as Kashmirs Muslim allow all Hindu pandit.. I guess india should leave Kashmir alone.
muslim, hindu, sikh, esai, all kashmiries ev equal right over kashmir.... its not a religious dispute but political... JKLF calls the kashmiri pandits back 2 their homes.. v assure them they will be welcomed

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
84471k said:
furry87 said:

1thing shuld b very clear the person representing the status quo never speaks about the reality... farooq hader is on islamabad's payroll, the person ruling muzaffrabad will always tell u ''SAB ACHA HAI''

haha live in ur little fantasies if you want to, he has lived in a tent for 4 years now...this is your problem , u dont consider us kashmiri.Every one here is either on islamabads payroll or a slave to pakistan. I know it had be hard to see the other side of the story.I dont blame you.

PS no one in pakistan representing the status quo especially not him.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g3mb6enVqo&feature=channel[/video]

Another kashmiri on the payrole of the pakistan..truely our slave

kashifj

Pakistan never claims that kashmir is a part of Pakistan. If Pakistan claim then Azad Kashmir can never be a seprate state. Azad Kashmir has their own parliment,their own constitution,Their own Judicial system. and Pakistan is asking India to resolve this issue as india took this matter in security council that kashmir issue should be resolve according to the wishes of kashmiries, and pakistan is demanding India for refrendom in kashmir, either they want freedom or they want to live with india.
this prb should be resolve according to kashmiries wishes. We r supporting kashmir freedom movement and it is our duty, we will never step back from backing kashmiries...

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
kashifj said:
Pakistan never claims that kashmir is a part of Pakistan. If Pakistan claim then Azad Kashmir can never be a seprate state. Azad Kashmir has their own parliment,their own constitution,Their own Judicial system. and Pakistan is asking India to resolve this issue as india took this matter in security council that kashmir issue should be resolve according to the wishes of kashmiries, and pakistan is demanding India for refrendom in kashmir, either they want freedom or they want to live with india.
this prb should be resolve according to kashmiries wishes. We r supporting kashmir freedom movement and it is our duty, we will never step back from backing kashmiries...

No no kashif they are our slaves, we want to use their resources and throw them away like toilet paper, ask 88714 ...he knows all about it

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g3mb6enVqo&feature=channel[/video]

Another kashmiri on the payrole of the pakistan..truely our slave
he is a kashmiri like u, shaikh rasheed & nawaz shareef come on.....