Battagram Jalsa: Huge Gathering & Emotionally Charged Crowd.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
BEq77thCEAA95jw.jpg:large

BEqpZ8DCUAIFhwU.jpg:large

Keeping in view the Population of Battagram, and as we know no local women participation....No Exaggeration this is a Huge Gathering.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is sad to see people sitting down on the floor and on the other side of barbed wire. Its not just this jalsa but other parties do the same. Either they should ordered chairs of everone or all of them should stand up or sit down.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
now those are original photographs unlike nooras' jalsas' ones.....all their pics are photoshopped

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is sad to see people sitting down on the floor and on the other side of barbed wire. Its not just this jalsa but other parties do the same. Either they should ordered chairs of everone or all of them should stand up or sit down.

Brother this is not Lahore or Karachi or a big city, this is Battagram a hilly area and as i have visited it, so i can bet that even if you intend to arrange for chairs you will not find that much chairs as per your requirement. If you ask These people, they will tell you that they are more comfortable without chairs.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are real time pics...The time you are typing this bogus argument of yours.....IK is delivering his speech for a third party, real time evidence you can switch your TV to Dunya News as they were telecasting the event live.

Bro even Photoshop takes some time, but these are real time pics. Hope you can now feel the difference between Fake Noora's and True PTIans.
lol uska bi wahi matbal hy jo aap ny kaha. slow down ur reading speed :lol::lol::lol:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you even understand what i wrote there...or u didnt even care to read the whole reply and try to make out its meaning?

jeez! i said those pics posted above are original and are NOT photoshopped 'unlike' the pics posted by nooras.

OK let me translate that in roman urdu.

'ooper post ki gayee tasaveer asli hain...noora jalsay ki tasaveer ki terha nahi jo hamesha photoshopped hoti hain'.

Nothing much to get furious, if i misunderstood, janab ke shan mein koi ghustakhi tow nahin kar de mein ney.........sorry and thanks

laalaobulbul

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just to keep you people informed. It is such a remote area that last time the MNA elected from here took only 22000 votes so judge for yourselves the impact of this jalsaa.

Xiggs

Nothing much to get furious, if i misunderstood, janab ke shan mein koi ghustakhi tow nahin kar de mein ney.........sorry and thanks

:)

its a matter of pride if u call a PTI follower a noora :P thats more like a gaali...ofcourse shaan mai gustakhi hai :)

now u understand...i can delete that post...and u can also delete ur post if u want

xiaahmad

PTI Jlasa in Battagram biggest in history

So many people out to support PTI with rooftops also full of crowds! Our message is resonating with the citizens here as elsewhere!

Excited crowds welcoming PTI's promise of change for a better Pakistan!

BEq3ek8CEAEhJPF.jpg:large

Amazing number of ppl in Battagram - locals are seeing our PTI jalsa as the best in the history of Battagram!
(clap)

xiaahmad

Re: PTI Jlasa in Battagram biggest in history

UNLIKE SHAHBAZ SHARIF PTI DOES NOT NEED PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOGRAPHS :lol:

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI Jlasa in Battagram biggest in history

yeh fotos kul ko photoshop hu k gunjey apney julsey ki foto k tor pey use kerien gey (bigsmile)