BAGHI IN LONDON - Meet Jawed Hashmi on 23rd December 2012 , Ilford.

ahsanz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
556883_421602547907352_1581747732_n.jpg

ALL INSAFIANS IN LONDON AND ADJOINING COUNTIES.... COME AND JOIN US AT A FUNDRAISER WITH OUR VERY OWN BAAGHI.... JAWED HASHMI....lets GIVE HIM THE WELCOME HE DESERVES... RESPECT FOR HASHMI SAAB

Please be advised this event is ticket only entry with limited seats availability. For your definite chance to see and listen Javed Hashmi, please book your ticket(s) ASAP

Last edited:

asimkhan_ptiuk

PTI UK OFFICIAL FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/ptiukofficialpage

TO BUY TICKET ONLINE

www.ptievents.co.uk

"Baghi in London"

PTI London & East of England presents a rare opportunity of listening to one of greatest public orator President PTI Mr Makhdoom Muhammad Javed Hashmi

@ 5PM Sunday 23rd December, The Coliseum Suite, 300-310 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1QW.

This unique opportunity does not come too often so make sure we listen to this great personality live and support your party. Refreshments will be served

Please be advised this event is ticket only entry with limited seats availability. For your definite chance to see and listen Javed Hashmi, please book your ticket(s) on www.ptievents.co.uk

Ticket price : 20 , 30,50
For more information and contact details, please visit our website www.ptievents.co.uk

For all regular updates on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/ptiukofficialpage

ahsanz

Where can I get the tickets except website ? Can I pay at the gates on event day ? Please reply...

You can contact Zaid khan or myself and pay either cash or bank transfer. You can also buy it on the event day but it may not be guaranteed as ticket sales have picked up since last night. send me a private message with your phone number and i will get in touch with you

paklove

Citizen
Baghi in London - 23rd Dec 2012

Guys just saw this poster on FB, why are making such a big thing about this guy being here.
Not sure but is he one of the good ones in Pakistan or just another one of those corrupts...???

Please leave comments... I am thinking of going there this Sunday, so need your advice...

ahsanz

Re: Baghi in London - 23rd Dec 2012

come and see for yourself :) ... he is the most respected person even amongst fiercest of his enemies... you can read his book as well if u can read urdu to know him even better...

ahsanz

Re: Baghi in London - 23rd Dec 2012

Guys just saw this poster on FB, why are making such a big thing about this guy being here.
Not sure but is he one of the good ones in Pakistan or just another one of those corrupts...???

Please leave comments... I am thinking of going there this Sunday, so need your advice...

come and see for yourself :) ..Seeing is believing...no one else can tell u anything.... he is the most respected person even amongst fiercest of his enemies... you can read his book as well if u can read urdu to know him even better...

paklove

Citizen
Who is this Baghi guy?

Guys I have been watching this poster on FB and today they I also saw these posters all around our local mosque in Southall. Who is this guy and why does he called a Baghi ? is it worth going and listening to him ?

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Who is this Baghi guy?

Worth every cent.................wisdom from experience and character, a living legend aka Baghi

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

YOU are on Siasat PK and you do not know who this guy is

Have you just landed from Mars or something Um try Google

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol@thread starter. Right comments from my friends above . If u dnt know him then my friend u are missing a lot in life . U need to wake up . :)

ahsanz

You should come to see and listen to this Living legend on 23rd December in london. Hashmi sahib is a true living legend. not even his fiercest enemies can point any fingers to his character or past dealings... come and see for yourself and you will know who he is and why is he called THE BAGHI.......All the respect for hashmi sahab.