Bad Treatment with Shahid Masood- Exclusive footage

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)

کیا صلا ملا تجھے پارسای کا کہ پابند سلاسل ہوا
مجرموں کی بستی میں کلمہ حق جرم جو ٹھرا
is it just Dr shahid masood who is paying for his love for Pakistan? remember Dr Qadeer why our hero's have to suffer to do something positive for pakistan ?

Nations who don't respect their hero's left with no hero but Altaf nawaz type log. if n league can protest for nawaz chor how on earth we are letting gov. to humiliate him ? i am very concerned about IK rule too if its happening under pmln or ppp then its normal but its happening when IK ruling means no justice in Tahreek Insaaf ????

who ever voted PTI now must take responsibility and fight for justice as no justice yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hero ???????????????????

hahahahahahahaha

Hero of Youthiyaaaas , hahahahahahahaha

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fikar na karoo Youthiyaaa ji

DR mazzay main hai

yeh to sab scripted drama hai

dr bhi acting kar raha hai

i am very impressed by the Oscar winning performance of this Zaleeel DR qayamat

Technical_guy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nisar Morai, Manzoor KaKa, Khalid Shahnsha, Anwar Majeed, BB-Muder, Iran Intelligence, Malir Baloch dont remember his name, Dr Dinsha, Altaf Hussain Lodnon Police Inside Reports Papers, Open Talk about Asif Zardari, Faryal Talpur, Nawashareef, Altaf Hussain in his Live Program. I watched many anchors program in our Media but I never see a guy Like Dr. shahid masood who was well informed not just for Pakistan but also international relations,
Dr. Sb was the first person who told about zardi that he is ready to give pakistani Atomic system to West and USA, Watched his all program since 5 to 6 years continuously, Most ranking person in Youutube channels if we compare to So called Generalist. very patriotic and true pakistani. infact many other genralist using his name to promote their youtube channel.
what he said in his programs in last 5 years, every thing is coming in front now and other peoples also talking about it, but no one was have Dum to talk in the era of Altaf, Zardari and Nawaz, just this person was stand for pakistan and always give a hope for better Pakistan, Rest of the Bharay ka Tattoo , they can sell their mother for money.

awam

MPA (400+ posts)
Nisar Morai, Manzoor KaKa, Khalid Shahnsha, Anwar Majeed, BB-Muder, Iran Intelligence, Malir Baloch dont remember his name, Dr Dinsha, Altaf Hussain Lodnon Police Inside Reports Papers, Open Talk about Asif Zardari, Faryal Talpur, Nawashareef, Altaf Hussain in his Live Program. I watched many anchors program in our Media but I never see a guy Like Dr. shahid masood who was well informed not just for Pakistan but also international relations,
Dr. Sb was the first person who told about zardi that he is ready to give pakistani Atomic system to West and USA, Watched his all program since 5 to 6 years continuously, Most ranking person in Youutube channels if we compare to So called Generalist. very patriotic and true pakistani. infact many other genralist using his name to promote their youtube channel.
what he said in his programs in last 5 years, every thing is coming in front now and other peoples also talking about it, but no one was have Dum to talk in the era of Altaf, Zardari and Nawaz, just this person was stand for pakistan and always give a hope for better Pakistan, Rest of the Bharay ka Tattoo , they can sell their mother for money.

All I have to say is that, the JIT about which everyone is talking about these day was started by this Dr.
Forget the Dr. but someone should had take notice of court system that how come one one person is not bailable while all other involved in the scam out on bail?

Some of the people in this forum may understand following (old TV joke :) )

WHAT A COUNTRY :)

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just read all sarcastic comments. Dr Shahid in jail but all Financial Dehshat gurdon key aur tumam chor anchron aur unkey kanjar agenton kee isney neendain haram kee huwie hein.
I don't agree with DSM on many issue but he is an incredible Journalist and anchor. For many years, his tremendous performance has been proven through his shows.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ya Allah Dr Qayamat par Reham farma , warna boot paalshi marr jain gay
welcome nawab sahab malshiyonn ki tu phoppoo mar geye hai jab se dr dhabarrdhoos andar hai. PM ne hukam bhi dia magar FIA ne aik na sunni ,hathkari aaj bhi lage hui hai