Baba Ramdev fast ends After 8 days fast

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He has broken his fast. He took fruit juice, Ravi Shankar told reporters after meeting Ramdev in hospital.

Baba had everything going for him. However, cracks appeared when his trust assests were made public. His assets and money in his bank hardly made him a campaign leader against corruption

But what is started was very good step to remove corruption. We all need to united and go ahead to remove corruption from roots, Corruption is the major thing to stop countries growth so remove it and let see the growth.

http://hindsamachar.in/5968/Hind-Samachar/12-June-2011#p=page:n=1:z=2

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
I like his yoga, i hoped that he would stick to his yoga teaching and let politicians or social workers like hazare do their job. But as an indian he has right to speak against corruption. How much money his organization has is none of my concern, as long as he paid tax. You cannot run huge organization without money. It turns out that he is even shrude and cleaver politician than he is yoga master. Good on him, and i wish him all the best for the start of his political carreer. This was quite a show, no doubt a great launching pad for his political party. I read some of his vision for india and didn't like some of them. I am a liberal to the core, and some of his ideas looked quite extreme and backward. India and indians should only focus on present, history is for historians. I think he should come forward as respectable politican. Religion and politics can't go hand on hand, unless you want blood in your hand. All thses noise coming out of india (against corruption) can only be good news for india. If people like baba ramdev join politics, it will be more interesting and colourful. It might divide bjp's votes so congress should be happy!

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
khasiyani billi khamba nochay.....this baba should have first distributed his wealth among the poor to get their support and then go on hunger strike along with all of them. Keepinf money in hand and then pretending the whole world to be on hunger strike is just like bearing multiple faces. Hope the people would learn now to first compel the baba to distribute his wealth and then go on strike.....

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
khasiyani billi khamba nochay.....this baba should have first distributed his wealth among the poor to get their support and then go on hunger strike along with all of them. Keepinf money in hand and then pretending the whole world to be on hunger strike is just like bearing multiple faces. Hope the people would learn now to first compel the baba to distribute his wealth and then go on strike.....

India is not communist. Whats wrong in being wealthy if you paid your tax. Let government help poor with his tax money.

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
India is not communist. Whats wrong in being wealthy if you paid your tax. Let government help poor with his tax money.
absolutely right, nothing is wrong with huge wealth if you are paying tax, personal wealth is not for distribution but tax paid by every one helps government for development of country so if one proves that he or she is paying tax then its good, and same with Baba Ramdev, if he proves that money owned by him is legal then he is in safe side