Azam Swati farewell message for Bajwa ?

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keya Generals itnay begherat oor besharam ho saktay hain kay Man bap ke private video un ke Bete ko bhejhin?
Dil to nae manta leaken huwa essay he ha.

patwari_sab

Keya Generals itnay begherat oor besharam ho saktay hain kay Man bap ke private video un ke Bete ko bhejhin?
Dil to nae manta leaken huwa essay he ha.
in generals ko amrika mai fouji training milti hai. wahan pe inko koyi deen ke bre mai nhi praya jta.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It is a lesson for the incoming COAS. He better stay within the assigned limits by the constitution of Pakistan, or his future and legacy will be worst than Bajwa and company.
For now that should be the thing, but this episode has exposed a whole new underbelly of the fauj, how there is widespread corruption inside it, how it has become a khushamdi and tattay chuk culture and how now all officers work only for promotions just like any other govt job because higher the rank the more chances to make under the table money.

I think slowly by slowly all army businesses need to be shut down or sold off to the public, Fauji cement, Fauji fertilizer, Fauji Petroleum so on and so forth and eventually shutdown their biggest business i,e property dealing, no more DHAs and Bharias, no more plots and no more aayashi after retirement of all these golf clubs etc etc.

Right now there is too much money involved. in military hands which just corrupts them. It does not do anyone any good.

Siberite

عرفی تو مندیش غوغائے رقیباں..
آواز سگاں کم نہ کرد رزق گدارا.

Wasim789

Citizen
پورے ملک میں ایک دو ہی شیر کے بچے ہیں اور اعظم سواتی ان میں سہر فہرست ہے عمران خان کی بھی اتنی اوقات نہی کہ حرامزادوں کو ایسے للکار سکے

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
پورے ملک میں ایک دو ہی شیر کے بچے ہیں اور اعظم سواتی ان میں سہر فہرست ہے عمران خان کی بھی اتنی اوقات نہی کہ حرامزادوں کو ایسے للکار سکے
You right. Homeopathic leader!

Cape Kahloon

Establishment nay Swati kay leay her had crossed ker le ha.
Leken ab swati kay pass khunay ko kuch be nae ha.
Ess leay swati full force sey Bajwa per attack ker raha ha.

Cape Kahloon

Establishment nay Swati kay leay her had crossed ker le ha.
Leken ab swati kay pass khunay ko kuch be nae ha.
Ess leay swati full force sey Bajwa per attack ker raha ha.

samisam

Remember the torture and fascism this bastard Bajwa inflicted on the Pakistanis.

Fib4ibbWIAct6FL
Ayaz Amir is missing from the list

Australian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When he was given Senate Ticket, I was very unhappy about it. But now, I think he was best choice among all the senators.

All the other cowards in PTI who were given Senatorship, MNA seats, & the Ministers are quite and scared like rats.