Atheism shattered in one second

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
It’s nice but I don’t understand why, we the Muslims, have to come up with stories like this to prove the existence of Allah Almighty. Anyone who is not arrogant and has a brain to think, can see a plenty of evidence throughout their life that we don’t exist due to a mere coincidence. Someone is behind this!

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Atheism doesnt say we came about because of coincidence. It simply says there is no observable, measurably or verifiable evidence for God existance and until we have a reason to believe in it, its intellectually irresponsible to believe in it, for the same reason it is irresponsible to believe in other beliefs such as Nazism, Isis extremism etc as those beliefs are also based on faith and not evidence.

There maybe a number of other explanations for the existance of the universe, many of which we do not even know of. It is irresponsible to discount all those in support of an explanation that is not supported by any evidence.

The existance of the universe is only evidence that a universe exists, its not an evidence that a God exists. Just like the existance of a dead body is just evidence of a dead body, you have to study it to conclude where the body came from, whether it was murder, accident or natural cause etc.

You need silly videos like this because you do not have evidence to support your God claim.

It’s nice but I don’t understand why, we the Muslims, have to come up with stories like this to prove the existence of Allah Almighty. Anyone who is not arrogant and has a brain to think, can see a plenty of evidence throughout their life that we don’t exist due to a mere coincidence. Someone is behind this!

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Atheisim is a misnomer , when it comes to beliefs, either you are a "monotheist" or " pantheist" or may be agnostic. Atheism is not a belief system its a philosophical position in discussing metaphysical positions. Quran only claims to guide you if you already believe in God. (in first few lines of Al Baqra)

NasNY

Atheism doesnt say we came about because of coincidence. It simply says there is no observable, measurably or verifiable evidence for God existance and until we have a reason to believe in it, its intellectually irresponsible to believe in it, for the same reason it is irresponsible to believe in other beliefs such as Nazism, Isis extremism etc as those beliefs are also based on faith and not evidence.

There maybe a number of other explanations for the existance of the universe, many of which we do not even know of. It is irresponsible to discount all those in support of an explanation that is not supported by any evidence.

The existance of the universe is only evidence that a universe exists, its not an evidence that a God exists. Just like the existance of a dead body is just evidence of a dead body, you have to study it to conclude where the body came from, whether it was murder, accident or natural cause etc.

You need silly videos like this because you do not have evidence to support your God claim.
Do you believe in Wi-Fi

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are engaging in a never-ending debate. Belief in supernatural only ceases to exist once belief in nature takes over, for which one needs to take a whole different level of the learning path. In simple words, you can't impose enlightenment; it needs to be attained. In the process, some people will cross over and some will vanish. This is how it has always happened before every major ideological leap in the history of mankind!

Vitamin_C

You can measure wifi, the strength of the signal, its frequency etc... You do not need to physically see a thing to verify it exists, there are other pieces of evidence that you can use to reach a conclusion. You do not need to physically observe a murder happening, you can study evidence after the fact and reach a conclusion.

Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the sun. We discovered Pluto in 1930, which means we have never observed Pluto complete an orbit, how do we know it takes 248 years? We can study its path, measure its properties such as mass, and verify it with the mathematical models that we have created and we can give an extremely accurate estimate of where Pluto's position will be in a million years.

Where is the measurable or observable evidence for God?

Do you believe in Wi-Fi

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Its a gradual process and takes decades/centuries. According to a 2012 Gallup poll, nearly 20% of Saudis do not believe in any religion and there are major movements in Arab world to seperate State from Religion. This is how the enlightenment moments started in the West. This process will be significantly slower in Pakistan... Our literacy rate in 21st century is lower than France's literacy rate in 17th/18th Century.

Ignorance is widespread in our country. I am not sure how a country with nuclear weapons will vanish but the effects of post Zia indoctrination and hatred against knowledge, education, science are quite evident.

Out of 149 countries in the prosperity index, Pakistan is at 136. Just above a few poor African/Muslim countries.

You are engaging in a never-ending debate. Belief in supernatural only ceases to exist once belief in nature takes over, for which one needs to take a whole different level of the learning path. In simple words, you can't impose enlightenment; it needs to be attained. In the process, some people will cross over and some will vanish. This is how it has always happened before every major ideological leap in the history of mankind!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a gradual process and takes decades/centuries. According to a 2012 Gallup poll, nearly 20% of Saudis do not believe in any religion and there are major movements in Arab world to seperate State from Religion. This is how the enlightenment moments started in the West. This process will be significantly slower in Pakistan... Our literacy rate in 21st century is lower than France's literacy rate in 17th/18th Century.

Ignorance is widespread in our country. I am not sure how a country with nuclear weapons will vanish but the effects of post Zia indoctrination and hatred against knowledge, education, science are quite evident.

Out of 149 countries in the prosperity index, Pakistan is at 136. Just above a few poor African/Muslim countries.

Pakistan will cease to exist if atheism tries to grow here. Rule of law and literacy needs to be fixed first. We still have a somewhat functioning society because of the fear of God. When I see people like you or Dr. Hoodbhoy etc. making a case for atheism here, I literally get goosebumps! :oops::oops: You are using Saudia/Pakistan as an example, when atheism is not even in a position to outgrow evangelism in the United States. Scandinavian and a few other countries can only be termed as fully liberated societies.

For a very long time, the Saudi Royals have used Islam to maintain dominance over the region and enjoy a larger than life existence for themselves just as the church of England has used Catholicism in the past. But now they are realizing that it can't go on for long. Hence MBS is opening up the society to stop incumbent civil movement.

Wake Up Pakistan

You can measure wifi, the strength of the signal, its frequency etc... You do not need to physically see a thing to verify it exists, there are other pieces of evidence that you can use to reach a conclusion. You do not need to physically observe a murder happening, you can study evidence after the fact and reach a conclusion.

Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the sun. We discovered Pluto in 1930, which means we have never observed Pluto complete an orbit, how do we know it takes 248 years? We can study its path, measure its properties such as mass, and verify it with the mathematical models that we have created and we can give an extremely accurate estimate of where Pluto's position will be in a million years.

Where is the measurable or observable evidence for God?

I BELEIVE SCIENCETIST LYING ABOUT PLUTO

I DONT TRUST THEM

THEY CHANGE THEIR STATEMENTS EVERY DECADE

NEW USELESS THEORY COMES UP

Vitamin_C

Well if you make computers with these usless theories, they work. If you make planes with those usless theories, they fly. If you make medicine with those useless theories they save lives. Because science works.

If you build a society based on religion you get intolerence, ignorance and poverty. Religion is positively co-related to lower IQ, illiteracy and poverty. In every emperical study on this topic that you can find.

I BELEIVE SCIENCETIST LYING ABOUT PLUTO

I DONT TRUST THEM

THEY CHANGE THEIR STATEMENTS EVERY DECADE

NEW USELESS THEORY COMES UP

Wake Up Pakistan

Well if you make computers with these usless theories, they work. If you make planes with those usless theories, they fly. If you make medicine with those useless theories they save lives. Because science works.

If you build a society based on religion you get intolerence, ignorance and poverty. Religion is positively co-related to lower IQ, illiteracy and poverty. In every emperical study on this topic that you can find.

what brought WORLD WAR I AND II? RELIGION? OR RACE ?

WHY ROMAN EMPIRES AND PERSIAN EMPIRES KEEP ON FIGHTING WAS THAT RELIGION? STOP BLL SHITTTING NOW I CANT DIGEST IT ANY MORE

LOT OF MEDICINE WE HAVE USED OR MADE WERE USELESS AND THROWN IN DUSTBINS THEY ALL EXPERIMENTED ON ANIMALS AND KILLED LOT OF INNOCENT ANIMALS WHY HUMAN SO CRUEL.. THERE WERE LOT OF ANCIENT MEDICINES EXITS AND NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT EXPERIMENTED ON ANIMALS NOTHING IN HISTORY.

LOT OF RESEARCHES GONE IN BIN OR CALLED FAKE LATERS

ALL THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE MENTIONED CAME FROM RAW MATERIAL

HOW THESE RAW MATERIAL CAME IN THIS WORLD

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE HAVE MORE TOLERANCE AND MORE RESPECT FOR OTHERS

THEY ARE MORE KIND HEARTED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LIMITED TO ANY BOUNDRY OR LIMITED LAWS THEY OBEY LAW OF CREATOR WHICH HAS NO BOUNDARIES

ITS LITTLE BIT COMPLEX NOW WHO IS TRUE RELIGIOUS PERSON THINGS HAVE MIXED UP DOESN'T MEAN IT FAULYT OF RELIGION

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Zeeyadaa naa sonchoe
Demaagh phutt jaae gaa
Aik dinn putta chulae gahh
Kae allahtallah hae
Phirr i DARE TO HEAR
From u
Lol
SANU KEY!!!!!!:LOL::LOL:

Vitamin_C

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but given the evidence you have for your religion, that day might never come.

Zeeyadaa naa sonchoe
Demaagh phutt jaae gaa
Aik dinn putta chulae gahh
Kae allahtallah hae
Phirr i DARE TO HEAR
From u
Lol
SANU KEY!!!!!!:LOL::LOL:

Steyn

Pakistan will cease to exist if atheism tries to grow here. Rule of law and literacy needs to be fixed first. We still have a somewhat functioning society because of the fear of God. When I see people like you or Dr. Hoodbhoy etc. making a case for atheism here, I literally get goosebumps! :oops::oops: You are using Saudia/Pakistan as an example, when atheism is not even in a position to outgrow evangelism in the United States. Scandinavian and a few other countries can only be termed as fully liberated societies.

For a very long time, the Saudi Royals have used Islam to maintain dominance over the region and enjoy a larger than life existence for themselves just as the church of England has used Catholicism in the past. But now they are realizing that it can't go on for long. Hence MBS is opening up the society to stop incumbent civil movement.

Huh, he's just used to making big claims in hopes nobody would catch his lies. He believes the Greek knew about embryology what we know very recently with use of electron microscopes, that Greeks knew about astronomy what we know today, that ancient civilizations of thousands of years old had knowledge that science is just struggling to acquire hahaa.

By the way, he's right about one thing. Atheism(kufr) will increase according to the end times prophecy as Dajjal will come. But then the world will end as this world is useless without any Muslim in it and Qayamat will come.

I just hope it doesn't happen in my or my kids time or my grandkids time. Who knows.

They're already preparing the world for Dajjal, people are fucking animals, girls in public, guys, dogs, horses, little children, literally everything they can stick their dick in and are starting to normalise it. Through media, they're attacking religion and brainwashing people en masse - religious people are idiots, atheists are good people, Islam especially is attacked and look at how Operation Northwood 2.0 ie 9/11 is blamed on Afghanis/Muslims when you have to be a retard to believe that few smelly afghanis came and hijacked lol. I see little American kids who are dumb as nails but because of the brainwashed culture they grow in and media they see, they attack religion and God when they don't even know why.

Watch this guy Odd Reality on YouTube. There's a very interesting point he makes. The elites tried to control people through Christianity (that's why you see how corrupted their Bible has become) and it didn't work out well, now they're trying it through a new religion ie science and atheism. Christianity doesn't pose any threat because how many Christians do you see who even follow their Bible - there are faggots who consider them good Christians. Islam is the threat because Islam cannot be corrupted and its followers willingly submit their will to God and follow God's law rejecting the indoctrination of anyone else so they're trying to eliminate Islam to prepare a subservient society that is void of any free thinking.

You will be amazed at how dumb these Americans and Canadians and people by and large in West are about the world and only know what their government tells them. What interests them more is the size of the girl's bra they see on TV or the size of the dick of the guy on TV.

Every American i have seen thinks Pakistan is a desert and we ride camels. And we speak Arabic. That's how fucking stupid they are. You will never see any Pakistani think America is a desert or they speak an alien language.

Yet i see these morons lecture us. Pakistan would've been the next America if we didn't have these cocksuckers ruling us after Quad e Azams death and sucking the dick of America. Pakistan really would've been great. You see every now and then how a Pakistani when given opportunity in West research universities does something amazing. But this is end times we live in, no Muslim country will be honest enough or powerful enough to stand and Muslims will be large in numbers (billions) but useless. We see that today, don't we?. Every Muslim leader is corrupt and enemy of the people they rule. Any revolution is suppressed in the name of saving fake democracy which is nothing but rigged elections or an illusion of choice (choose between equally corrupt people in hopes of change)

Last edited:

Steyn

This is not a story. The video shows what Holy Quran mentions.

And when affliction touches man, he calls upon Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove from him his affliction, he continues [in disobedience] as if he had never called upon Us to [remove] an affliction that touched him. Thus is made pleasing to the transgressors that which they have been doing

Holy Quran 10:12

You see that, don't you? Even atheists who arrogantly reject God all their life when a very serious calamity befalls them, they call out for God. When that hardship is removed, back to their arrogant self.

Because we call out for our Creator Who is the only One that can remove our hardship.

When you remove the conscious thinking mind (which has accumulated falsehood and forcefully believes in falsehood), your inner self believes in God, doesn't it?

The video isn't just a story, it has a really profound message that's explained in a sketch.

When an unimaginable horror befalls someone, who do they call out for help?

This alone in my opinion is an undeniable proof of God.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not a story. The video shows what Holy Quran mentions.

And when affliction touches man, he calls upon Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove from him his affliction, he continues [in disobedience] as if he had never called upon Us to [remove] an affliction that touched him. Thus is made pleasing to the transgressors that which they have been doing

Holy Quran 10:12

You see that, don't you? Even atheists who arrogantly reject God all their life when a very serious calamity befalls them, they call out for God. When that hardship is removed, back to their arrogant self.

Because we call out for our Creator Who is the only One that can remove our hardship.

When you remove the conscious thinking mind (which has accumulated falsehood and forcefully believes in falsehood), your inner self believes in God, doesn't it?

The video isn't just a story, it has a really profound message that's explained in a sketch.

When an unimaginable horror befalls someone, who do they call out for help?

This alone in my opinion is an undeniable proof of God.
The Quran talks about it in very simple and clear ways. And everyone has experienced it at some point in their lives. Why do we need this clip?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Huh, he's just used to making big claims in hopes nobody would catch his lies. He believes the Greek knew about embryology what we know very recently with use of electron microscopes, that Greeks knew about astronomy what we know today, that ancient civilizations of thousands of years old had knowledge that science is just struggling to acquire hahaa.

By the way, he's right about one thing. Atheism(kufr) will increase according to the end times prophecy as Dajjal will come. But then the world will end as this world is useless without any Muslim in it and Qayamat will come.

I just hope it doesn't happen in my or my kids time or my grandkids time. Who knows.

They're already preparing the world for Dajjal, people are fucking animals, girls in public, guys, dogs, horses, little children, literally everything they can stick their dick in and are starting to normalise it. Through media, they're attacking religion and brainwashing people en masse - religious people are idiots, atheists are good people, Islam especially is attacked and look at how Operation Northwood 2.0 ie 9/11 is blamed on Afghanis/Muslims when you have to be a retard to believe that few smelly afghanis came and hijacked lol. I see little American kids who are dumb as nails but because of the brainwashed culture they grow in and media they see, they attack religion and God when they don't even know why.

Watch this guy Odd Reality on YouTube. There's a very interesting point he makes. The elites tried to control people through Christianity (that's why you see how corrupted their Bible has become) and it didn't work out well, now they're trying it through a new religion ie science and atheism. Christianity doesn't pose any threat because how many Christians do you see who even follow their Bible - there are faggots who consider them good Christians. Islam is the threat because Islam cannot be corrupted and its followers willingly submit their will to God and follow God's law rejecting the indoctrination of anyone else so they're trying to eliminate Islam to prepare a subservient society that is void of any free thinking.

You will be amazed at how dumb these Americans and Canadians and people by and large in West are about the world and only know what their government tells them. What interests them more is the size of the girl's bra they see on TV or the size of the dick of the guy on TV.

Every American i have seen thinks Pakistan is a desert and we ride camels. And we speak Arabic. That's how fucking stupid they are. You will never see any Pakistani think America is a desert or they speak an alien language.

Yet i see these morons lecture us. Pakistan would've been the next America if we didn't have these cocksuckers ruling us after Quad e Azams death and sucking the dick of America. Pakistan really would've been great. You see every now and then how a Pakistani when given opportunity in West research universities does something amazing. But this is end times we live in, no Muslim country will be honest enough or powerful enough to stand and Muslims will be large in numbers (billions) but useless. We see that today, don't we?. Every Muslim leader is corrupt and enemy of the people they rule. Any revolution is suppressed in the name of saving fake democracy which is nothing but rigged elections or an illusion of choice (choose between equally corrupt people in hopes of change)

Chill dude! I agree with you. You are right based on the information you have. And Vitamin_C is right as well based on the information he has. And you both have the right information! :) Problem solved! ;)

Steyn

Chill dude! I agree with you. You are right based on the information you have. And Vitamin_C is right as well based on the information he has. And you both have the right information! :) Problem solved! ;)

You're new here. You have no idea why he's here and what he has been doing.

So shush.