Ary Feeling the heat - Fawad Chaudhry strongly condemns the social media war against ARY News

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Try playing this video and you will see ARY has banned Siasat.pk for playing their videos

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiggs

Kal yeh siasat.pk ko condemn karay ga to hamaray baicharay junooniyon ka kia hoga? Patwariyon aur jiyalon ka to pehle hi baida gharq hogaya hai!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Siasat.pk is just a platform where people are free to express themselves

Iss hisaab se twitter or facebook ko bhi block karna chahye?

I agree with this ....How comes that big channels could block each other ....
This is 21st century ....we should respect each other , but no blocking until someone is doing ماں بہن

Arched sharif and Klara should unblock Siasat.pk if they did ...
but I don't believe they could do so.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am not a employee of anyone, i will continue my boycott for Arshad and Rauf programs....

I still think that ARY is much better than other channels... But no to Arshad...
If someone is hyper , it is good for him to block the culprits ...
انکی ٹیوٹ دیکھو گے تو اور گالیاں دو گے
اس سے بہتر ہے کہ دیکھو ہی نہ

araein

If someone is hyper , it is good for him to block the culprits ...
انکی ٹیوٹ دیکھو گے تو اور گالیاں دو گے
اس سے بہتر ہے کہ دیکھو ہی نہ

Best way is to ignore them, and they are feeling the heat, their rating is decreased in the last 1 week... Thats why Arshad blocked siasat.pk...

If Arshad is against boycotting then why did he block siasat.pk????

mubarik Shah

I am not a employee of anyone, i will continue my boycott for Arshad and Rauf programs....

I still think that ARY is much better than other channels... But no to Arshad...

35329642_1033486686818204_8512116553464938496_n.png

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Fawad should also point out that wherever there is poor journalism the relevant organization should be prepared for the backlash and criticism. Journalists must be fair, accurate and informed about the claims they make otherwise there will be such consequences.

Xiggs

I agree with this ....How comes that big channels could block each other ....
This is 21st century ....we should respect each other , but no blocking until someone is doing ماں بہن

Arched sharif and Klara should unblock Siasat.pk if they did ...
but I don't believe they could do so.
Well.... Maa behan to horahi hai yahan ek haftay se :p

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well.... Maa behan to horahi hai yahan ek haftay se :p
That is wrong , we need to learn ....and update ourself ....

الله پر یقین رکھنے والے ایسا نہی کرتے

Xiggs

That is wrong , we need to learn ....and update ourself ....

الله پر یقین رکھنے والے ایسا نہی کرتے
Aapka matlab hai "iyya ka na budu wa iyya kanasta'een" kehnay walay aur bharosa sirf aleem khan pe kerne walay?

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is absolutelyabsurd when Pti followers are acting like putwaris. These anchors kept the panamacase alive by highlighting it everyday. I dont have a problem with zulfi bukhari or rauf klasra breaking the news but when they found that khan sab dint call to bail him out, they shudve apologised. Use ur brain, dont get too emotional. We support khan coz he aint corrupt not because he looks handsome

Xiggs

My criticism was not because the concerned journalists were asking questions or who they were asking questions of, I was annoyed at the manner, lack of intelligence and ill informed approach.
Yes! And the approach adopted by most of the junoonis here was quite mellow and professional. They are not called junooni for nuffin'!

bhaibarood

Siasat.pk is just a platform where people are free to express themselves

Iss hisaab se twitter or facebook ko bhi block karna chahye?
You are right though but i have seen many videos restricted by other channels to be seen on youtube or dailymotion only.
I guess its channel right to regulate there copyrighed videos ?
Just like we cant mention or play z-em-tv videos here .I thought its all business decisions