ARMY: The Last Hope for a Free and Fair Election

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
210006_73391403.jpg

ECP itself is good for Nothing, Lets Hope Army plays a Positive role in holding Free and Fair Elections and some big decisions are taken in this meeting. Ideal situation will be if Army quietly stands behind the ECP, and gives them the required boost.

Last edited:

the.paki

Senator (1k+ posts)
you people are forgetting what army did in 2008 elections? 30 millions bogus votes.who did it .ISI ...why....NRO....to keep everyone in the game. it was due to those bogus votes that PPP came into power.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you people are forgetting what army did in 2008 elections? 30 millions bogus votes.who did it .ISI ...why....NRO....to keep everyone in the game. it was due to those bogus votes that PPP came into power.

I do not think army was the reason for bogus votes in 2008, PPP and PML N had lots of money and influence with police and patwari that got them the votes. Also US had already brokered a deal first zardari then NS

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think army has finally realised that these looters can not bring this country up on its feet.... they will do what ever is in their hands to keep these looters away form governing this country any more...

Respect

Election commission is useless, what we need is that when an voter goes to the booth his or her vote counts. What happens outside there is NOTHING we can do about it. The only way possible I think is army, they can not only make sure the vote counts, but these gangsters that tend to come into booths and cause havoc will be controlled. Also security is an issue for people coming too vote from terrorists, this again can be controlled if army is present.

But if anyone has any other solutions please state them.

sigma

Banned
Wow....!!! You PTI guys only think from NGO angle.

I do not think army was the reason for bogus votes in 2008, PPP and PML N had lots of money and influence with police and patwari that got them the votes. Also US had already brokered a deal first zardari then NS

sigma

Banned
Yes as if Army is not the looter, the biggest looter of this country is the Army.

i think army has finally realised that these looters can not bring this country up on its feet.... they will do what ever is in their hands to keep these looters away form governing this country any more...

ASQR1

Yes as if Army is not the looter, the biggest looter of this country is the Army.

do you have any facts or just saying this, I am not an Army person but Army has sacrificed 10.000 soldiers, how many leaders of your will do this, they only borrow money from banks with intentions of not returning it. What a shame.

propak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
do you have any facts or just saying this, I am not an Army person but Army has sacrificed 10.000 soldiers, how many leaders of your will do this, they only borrow money from banks with intentions of not returning it. What a shame.

how u jumped from 5000 to 10,000? Due to an army dictator and his looter commanders lust for dollar n illegal gvn, 40,000 civilians lost their lives..........

the.paki

Senator (1k+ posts)

but 30 million votes .....cant be done by money alone

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are looking upto the insititution that has rigged every election in Pakistan, from Fatima Jinnah's to the 2008 election for free and fair.

Its idiotic.

v r imran k

pmln walay army ko galiyan day rhay hian.....................pti army ko iss mulk ka mohfiz samjti hy wohii free fare election karwa sakti hy

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes Army, help ECP in Elections
like you did in vote verification in Karachi, what a joke

Last edited: