Arabian Sea Storm....Best story writer needed...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
A picture is worth thousand words...

pic01.jpg

You are invited to write a story describing MQM behind the development of the storm in the Arabian Sea... (There are many who can do it very effectively..)

The best story writer will be given "(clap)(clap)(clap)A lot of applause(clap)(clap) " by the co-writers..

Here is the sample...

From Heavenly BayHimmat...

Our special correspondent in the Arabian Sea has reported that there have been credible evidence that MQM is behind the storm building in the Arabian Sea... The picture printed on the Jang newspaper is the evidence..the colors of hte flag... red and white and green on the man is the code for MQM flag...

MQM workers on board on small ships are hurling the water towards Karachi to kill ANP workers... this water will be used to specifically target ANP workers...

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM exposed.

2 Mqm bhatta khor were seen on Karachi beach terrorising people of Karachi. One was caught red handed making bombs while other had a killing weapon with a skull flag which is ample proof that they believe in killings.

Both guys look "Kalooo" which proves that they are from Mqm and could possibly have links with dakoo sarfaraz shah who travelled from azad Kashmir on special mission to terrorise people of Karachi. According to our special correspondent ( we don't know the name) Ajmal pahari was giving instructions to sarfaraz shah on the direct orders of altaf Hussein from London. You can also see the big land in the background that belongs to altaf Hussein kallooo .

This proves that all karachites should be killed because the moment they are born they start to support Mqm.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I forgot to mention I am diagnosed with diahorrea of Karachi phobia and I just find it difficult not to feel at ease without cleaning my internals daily. It's not that I hate Karachi or any other part of Pakistan. Alhamdolillah I love Islam and it's preachingthat we are all muslims and we should not have ethnic bias but kia karoon majboor hoon.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I forgot to mention I am diagnosed with diahorrea of Karachi phobia and I just find it difficult not to feel at ease without cleaning my internals daily. It's not that I hate Karachi or any other part of Pakistan. Alhamdolillah I love Islam and it's preachingthat we are all muslims and we should not have ethnic bias but kia karoon majboor hoon.

Ethnic bias is in whom you must know better.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ethnic bias is in whom you must know better.

I do believe that black doesn't have any preference over White nor vice versa as Prophet (pbuh) said in the last sermon but when I see these Kalooo people my blood boils. Meri majboori hai kya karoon?

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=9425]umarriaz[/MENTION]

اس میں ناپسند كرنے والی كون سی بات ہے بھائی۔۔۔

اگر آپ كہانی لكھ سكتے ہیں تو لكھیں۔۔۔ ورنہ اپنا راستہ پكڑیں۔۔۔۔

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do believe that black doesn't have any preference over White nor vice versa as Prophet (pbuh) said in the last sermon but when I see these Kalooo people my blood boils. Meri majboori hai kya karoon?

كیا اس میں كھلا تضاد نہیں؟؟؟؟
:astagh:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=6067]such bolo[/MENTION]

That was excellent...

I like your sense of humor....

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahah!
ANP claims storm is specifically targeting Pukhtoon areas and it is a conspiracy by MQM. In a statement issued from Bacha Khan centre ANP spokesman says if the storm is not stopped they will boycott the assemblies.

MQM denies its hand in all this and claims criminals from ANP are busy scaring the population by statements such as these..

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KARACHI: The CIA police arrested a man allegedly involved in more than 3,869 killings and affiliated with MQM. This was disclosed at a press conference addressed by SSP CIA Manzoor Mughal at CIA Center Saddar on Thursday.

The SSP said a CIA raiding team under Inspector Javed Anjum, acting on a tip, arrested Shakeel alias Chikna from Islamabad when he was trying to flee the country on a forged passport. At the time of arrest he was so chikna that FIA official had to soak their hands in boric powder to hold him. FIA also recovered 127 passports of different countries in his pocket.

It was also revealed that his plan-B was to hijack a 2-seater PAF F-16 fighter plane, later to be flown to London. He also confessed that he had already arranged for three in-flight refueling events for his flight.

Mughal said during initial interrogation the accused disclosed that he was involved in murdering some 3,869 people.
He said Shakeel joined MQM in 1939 and killed people on instructions of the party. He also kidnapped more than 17,000 people, took them to torture cells and shot them dead with his dagger. He would also keep a blood sample of his victims in Roh-e-Afza bottles. Those bottles have already been sent to Hamdard Labs for analysis.

The accused confessed that he was involved in 1,254 police encounters and also managed to provide fake sureties to the courts for the release of his comrades including Ashfaq Geela and Haji aka Passport.
Shakeel collected 2,000,000,000,000,000,000 Euro through extortion and gave the cash to the party leaders. He also looted 3,472 Bank of America branches in Mardan and handed over the cash to the iftar party.

He also set ablaze some 74,308 shops including one pan shop, three 'thaila' of sweet potatoe, one tri-cycle of his neighbour's 4-year old son. He was also involved in setting the house of editor Takbeer Salahuddin on fire during which one of his comrades was burnt alive because he had sprinkled petrol over his comrades body by mistake. During various strikes called by the party, he torched some 87,829 vehicles mostly 1999 model which also included a BMW from Senetor Saif's showroom. He also set on fire a Shalimar express train at Orangi Railway Station.

He told SSP that he used to collect the shells of unexploded fire crackers the day after every Shab-e-Baraat to use their masala to make a bigger bomb.He claimed that he filed a patent for his bomb, long before Kahuta Labs did. When asked what kind of bomb was that, he replied "Un-clear".He said that the bomb is stored in the bathroom of Editor-in-Chief of the Jang Group, Mir Shakilur Rehman. About 36 'dibri' fuses were also recoverd from him.

He alleged that the MQM chief was trying to divide the country into 50 states and iftar party leaders Abdul Sattar Edhi, Wasim Bari, Zulqernain Haider, Khalid Anam, Athar Shah Khan, Omar Sharif, Ismail Tara and others were working for the purpose.

The SSP alleged that the party had established one torture cell on the top floor of Habib Bank Plaza in Nazimabad which were run by Naeem Fire Brigade Wala, Usman Ambulance, Tariq Mobile, Mooda Tain Patas, Rashid Sabziwala, Maqbool Chaddi, Nawaz Diaper, Khawar aka Pakhtoon, Ilyas Kaamchori, Naeem aka Poosti, Javed Montreal, Naveed Punjabi. SSP also disclosed that one person's aka could not be established.

Meanwhile, the CIA police found his car in Karachi and recovered 24 Kalashnikovs, 89 pistols, thirteen revolvers, one bazooka, 5 flame throwers, one 'Silk-Worm' chinese made anti-ship missile, one poster of Kareena Kapoor from the trunk of his car. He was declared an Indian agent at the spot and his case was sent to Military Court for a swift trial.