APML- Enlightened Moderation

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I like Kashif abbasi if she is mrs Kashif abbasi then i am bound to respect her more coz she'll be like bhabhi :)but if you wear western mod clothes ,go to CIA held parties drink with them and then taunt other ...doesn't make sense

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like Kashif abbasi if she is mrs Kashif abbasi then i am bound to respect her more coz she'll be like bhabhi :)but if you wear western mod clothes ,go to CIA held parties drink with them and then taunt other ...doesn't make sense

kala doriya kunday naal arriya ee oye
chota dewara bhabhi naal larriya ee oye......lol

CHotay dewara teri door balayain way
na lar sohniya teri ik parjhaee way

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
(hmm)
یار یہ عفیفہ معصومہ عتیقہ اوڈھو اور عفیفہ معصومہ مہر بخاری میں کیا فرق ہے؟

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't understand punjabi that much...
It means what's reason why the 'chota dewar'(husband's younger brother) is fighting with his bhabhi.....O younger brother may you be saved from all the calamities, but don't be so angry as you have such a loving bhabhi....

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tum jaise logon ka enlightened moderation ghutoan per shuru anf naaf per khatam hojata hai.. agar thora brain tak pahunchta to pata chalta is ka asal matlab kya hai...
Bush ki aulaad Musharaf kay enlightened moderate fascism ki jeeti jaagti misaal.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Mehr ko bht mza aa rha hai aisi khabren mze mze se btate hue......isko taliban k hwale krte hain or jo mze is ne americans ki party mein kiye the uski wajah se ise jab ise sangsaar krenge to sab ishare bhool jaegi woh jo tv pe beth kr krti hai yeh

Last edited: