Ansar Abbaasi bashes General Kayani

in this article ansar abbaasi strongly criticizes general kayani in open and clear words..

this article was written some weeks ago...

images

col3.gif

its few months old column , which is irrelevant in today's terms.

it was published on 27/5/2013.. the circumstances of two months ago and today are exactly the same...

ansar abbasi still hold this point of view... it is only two months old...

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
this could be good cop bad cop as well. army is pretty good at doing that. chief of army staff hasn't actually said that he is not happy with the stance of PMLN or PTI. while these parties keep talking of talks and negotiations, i think kiyani in his official capacity is doing fine by giving OTHERWISE feelers. I mean I am not endorsing kiyani just like that and that army may well have other motives, but going by his speech i think ansar abbasi has done a classical knee jerk reaction. again not his fault, our whole nation is mastering this art as of late.

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
army ko bil aakhir mazakrat per ana pary ga..............lekin army apni shriat k sath mazakarat chahti hy...............army ko darr yay b hay civilian army ki di gaiee qurbani ko nazar andaz ker k esi shariat qabool ker lian jo army ko qabil e qaboul na hoon

issi liay to imran khan nay kaha k meri kiyani our nawaz sharif ki band karmy mian meeting hoo .....ta k tammam ikhtilafat ussi ijlas mian tay our aik agenda lay ker agay barha jiay

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am PMLN supporter but against any policy of talking to taliban dogs.

NS and IK are coward. Show some guts to condemn these dogs and give army enough confidence to take these dogs out of Waziristan.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I am PMLN supporter but against any policy of talking to taliban dogs.

NS and IK are coward. Show some guts to condemn these dogs and give army enough confidence to take these dogs out of Waziristan.

Please say no more.....