An Election Shatters the Image of Pakistan’s Mightiest Force

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis once thought of the military as the iron hand controlling the country’s politics. That illusion has been broken, creating one of the establishment’s biggest crises yet.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is serious leadership crisis in the pak army.
Some incompetent people have reached higher positions due to extensions and martial laws.
Although no respect for army anymore, for me they are only bastards if they do not correct themselves,
1. Stop interference in political matters.
2. Stop managing the establishment for their wrong intentions and out of constitutions desires.
3. ISPR should be banned, no public relations other than war time information management.
4. Reduce army strength to a level of 400,000 and use extra budget for weapons and skills development.
5. ISI should not be led by the army but a an elected civilian. Army has its own intelligence for the purpose. Army persons should be returned to army. Civilians should lead.
6. All the police officers and bureaucrats involved in human rights violation should be terminated from their job.
7. Bajwa, asim, core-commanders and ISI officers involved in brutalism against own people should be trialed openly.

Other than doing all other crimes, they are now proved themselves as CERTIFIED thieves, chors and robbers.

Judges especially lower judiciary and few in higher judiciary should also trialed openly for crimes against humanity and destroying the very basis of the justice system. Essa, hilali, Amir farooq, dilawar, hasnat etc etc

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What other outcome do you expect upon stealing people's mandate?

GGJspHhXcAAfdxs.jpg

4rifa

Citizen
There is serious leadership crisis in the pak army.
Some incompetent people have reached higher positions due to extensions and martial laws.
Although no respect for army anymore, for me they are only bastards if they do not correct themselves,
1. Stop interference in political matters.
2. Stop managing the establishment for their wrong intentions and out of constitutions desires.
3. ISPR should be banned, no public relations other than war time information management.
4. Reduce army strength to a level of 400,000 and use extra budget for weapons and skills development.
5. ISI should not be led by the army but a an elected civilian. Army has its own intelligence for the purpose. Army persons should be returned to army. Civilians should lead.
6. All the police officers and bureaucrats involved in human rights violation should be terminated from their job.
7. Bajwa, asim, core-commanders and ISI officers involved in brutalism against own people should be trialed openly.

Other than doing all other crimes, they are now proved themselves as CERTIFIED thieves, chors and robbers.

Judges especially lower judiciary and few in higher judiciary should also trialed openly for crimes against humanity and destroying the very basis of the justice system. Essa, hilali, Amir farooq, dilawar, hasnat etc etc
Spot on!!!

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with your analysis and proposal 100%
we do not have solutions other than fixing our country. Army has become most corrupt and unprofessional.
All lawlessness today is due to army. Army is the mother of all evils in Pakistan.
If we do not fix our country, then who will. Our growing population and lack of proportionate development and management will bring disaster to our country.
We use to think that Pakistan problems are due to PMLN and PPPP and we stood against them.
But now we know who is the real problem and where is the real problem.

Last edited:

4rifa

Citizen
Unfortunately, we were blinded by our faith in Pak forces. We were raised to believe that Pak forces are our saviors.
Our country in on decline for a long time. We believed it to be due to our corrupt politicians and bureaucracy. Never thought of military as an evil force.
Now it is all in open. The military or so called establishment has shown their hands, blatantly rigged the election and set up their own puppets government.
So, it is basically a military rule. Previous military rules were somewhat accepted by public in general due to incompetence of the previous governments.
Public is waking up to the bitter truth. It is time for the military to return to its barracks or...................the public will force them back there sooner or later.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Slave army of the US
Tell me which Army Generals with all the sensitive info live in foreign countries
They are part of the same secular liberal world order .After serving their Western Masters the master then gives them house and visa in their countries

zulfi786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They don't seem to be the Army of Pakistan. One of my friends whose father was a brigadier in the Army told me that his father used to say to his children that if you don't study well then I will force you to join the Army as a punishment. It means that people who join the army are those who are not good at studying in their schools and they go to join in Army as a last option. (Yani Demagh say fargh).