Amir Liaquat Ka Aik Aur Jhoot

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Born at Karachi the city of lights, on July 5, 1972, he did his early schooling in his native city. He studied at Liaquat Medical College for MBBS.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
his profile say the same.... i quit medical education in the middle ... so yes he is not a medical doctor ... Quote karney sai pahley poora profile tou parh leya hota ...

"After having gained reputation as an orator, he wanted to exhibit his writing skills, for this purpose he chose journalism for accomplishment of his aspirations. He was groomed to be a journalist; journalism runs in his blood because he has a wealthy journalistic family back ground so he decided to quit medical education and joined the field of journalism"

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bushra you are a moron

I just love Pakistani media and useless personalities given so much airtime, to show third rated shows and programs full of liars and idiots.

Look at Bushra; she says, ye pare likhe doctor hain.

Yes Bushra, he is an educated Doctor, i.e. PhD. He has actually broken all the records of the world to gain that PhD. In mega accelerated learning never observed in the Universe until he accomplished it. A record 20 days crash course in PhD.

But what a shame, nobody could find his ground and record-breaking thesis. It has disappeared from the face of the earth, as quickly as it appeared.

Bushra, it would have been beneficial if you have learned a little bit too. I mean, Para likha hone me koi problem nahi hai especially for those who come on the television to form Public opinion.

What can I say, you are not alone Bushra, Pakistani TVs are full of idiots and morons like you.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
his profile say the same.... i quit medical education in the middle ... so yes he is not a medical doctor ... Quote karney sai pahley poora profile tou parh leya hota ...

"After having gained reputation as an orator, he wanted to exhibit his writing skills, for this purpose he chose journalism for accomplishment of his aspirations. He was groomed to be a journalist; journalism runs in his blood because he has a wealthy journalistic family back ground so he decided to quit medical education and joined the field of journalism"

ya ullo ka patha ,medical per hi nhian sakta tha is lia bagh gaya sala badmash

hferoz

Citizen
it means k us ny medical poori nahin ki tou phir apney naam k sath woh Dr kaisey laga sakta hai aur show mein woh keh raha hia k mein woh wala dr(medical) nahin hoon ... tou bhai kaun sa wala dr hai tu ...

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
it means k us ny medical poori nahin ki tou phir apney naam k sath woh Dr kaisey laga sakta hai aur show mein woh keh raha hia k mein woh wala dr(medical) nahin hoon ... tou bhai kaun sa wala dr hai tu ...

muna bhi doctor=========== 20 din main doctor bania........bilkul dr laykat ki thara......As seen on tv.

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhai konsa doctor hai phir. banday na PHD ki hho aur profile main zikar na hoo. MBBS Joh chor dia hoo uska zikar hoo. I appologis as he has said that he quit medical education later on. Itna merit Bana Kai Beta Doctor Band Raha Tha Phir Chor Dia

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai konsa doctor hai phir. banday na PHD ki hho aur profile main zikar na hoo. MBBS Joh chor dia hoo uska zikar hoo. I appologis as he has said that he quit medical education later on. Itna merit Bana Kai Beta Doctor Band Raha Tha Phir Chor Dia

Mera mamey ka puttar nahi hai na he main yahan us ko clear karneey k leya hon my point was that you miss Quoted when you said "Khula tazzad n all " go check mubasher luqman prog where he mentioned the exect dates of his degrees and this profile i guess is quite old... if this media clown and his profile is that important to you.

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
[h=2]Aamir Liaquat Exposed [SYNC fixed - with proof / slow motion video] Must Watch![/h]Posted by admin on August 17, 2011 in TV 3 Comments

Aamir Liaquat said on ARY that the video was dubbed, and it was something GEO had done. Here is a video proof, you can see and hear with your eyes. The AUDIO has been synced, and video has been slowed so you can read the lip movements.
[h=2]Here is the PROOF[/h]
http://www.sunzara.com/aamir-liaquat-exposed-sync-fixed-with-proof-slow-motion-video-must-watch

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well .its you peoples own fault...you peoples govt kepy killing ulema e haq in target killings and you people remained silent...now only amir liaqat like kufars planted puppets are present to give their deviant version of islam...
its said that a nation which remains silent on zulm and injustice(though it does not join this zulm)shares the crime of this zulm equally and when azaab comes than the zaalim is destroyed along with those people who remained silent on this crime.