Amir Liaqat under fire for joining PTI - watch how media reacts

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh bhai khan knows what he's doing...he needs someone to speak for IK in Karachi who knows the system better than Alvi Saab and Imran Ismael...No one can do that job better than this guy...
Even though I'm not a fan of the guy but I support the inclusion

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Okay lets wait and see but we don't have many expectations from this guy - he can hardly defend himself how will he fight for PTI?

GraanG2

Oh bhai khan knows what he's doing...he needs someone to speak for IK in Karachi who knows the system better than Alvi Saab and Imran Ismael...No one can do that job better than this guy...
Even though I'm not a fan of the guy but I support the inclusion

Agreed 100 %

Eyeaan

I don't expect much good/benefit coming from Dr. Liaqat for PTI; but to hell with Pak media and its reaction.
Most of the pak media, which is so critical of Dr. Liaqat, excels only defending the the economic criminal and justifying the loot of the poor people. Pak media, better mend its ways than to point finger on others.

mercedesbenz

دوستو ایک بات توھم پر واضع ھے کہ اللہ کے رسُول سے بھی اس وقت کافروں کے اختلاف تھے مگر حضورِپاک نے بھی مسلمان ھونے پر گلے لگایا اور ھم تو پھر بھی انسان ھیں اور بھھھھھھھھھھت ھی گناگار ھمیں اپنے پیارےمحبوب محمدِ مصطفٰے کی مثال اور سنت سامنے رکھنی چاھیئے آگے دلوں کے بھید اللہ سوھنا ھی جانتا ھے۔ھم تو پھر دنیاداری والے ہیں۔

such bolo

قیمتی سے قیمتی گھر کے باہر بھی جس میں پڑھے لکھے سنجیدہ لوگ رہتے ہوں وہاں ایک کتا رکھ لیا جاتا ہے
جو ہر آنے جانے والے چور اچکے پر بھونکتا رہے

بس امر لیاقت کی حیثیت یہی ہونی چاہیے