Amazing Razzaq Stuns South Africa (Highlights) (Pak Vs SA)

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are match-winning centuries and there are Matchwinning Centuries. You will travel far and wide, maybe even go back in time, but you will struggle to find a more remarkable game-stealing hundred than the one the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi saw tonight. An outrageous 72-ball 109 from Abdul Razzaq dragged Pakistan to a series-levelling target of 287 against South Africa, one ball and one wicket left.

Abdul_Razzaq_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan won 2nd odi

Pakistan won 2nd ODI vs RSA by ! wicket

Great performance by Razzaq 109* from 72 balls

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan won 2nd odi

Abdul Razaq was superb today..............

:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Abdur Razzar is Superub!! No Words, he can really convert IMPOSSIBLE into POSSIBLE.

nightshadow001

TIME FOR PRESENTATION

Abdul Razzaq: "Sabse achchi baat hai ki pakistan ko victory mili. Isse humara morale boost hoga. Bade time ke baad jeete hain. Cricket mein pressure toh hota hi hai, par maine apni khel kheli jaake. Ye paari to hamesha yaad rahegi. Which translates to: "The best part of the innings is that we won. It will boost our morale because we haven't been winning of late. Pressure is always there in cricket, but I just went there and played my own game. I will never forget this innings."
Johan Botha: "Can't really say much. He deserved to win the match. He hit the ball cleanly. You missed your length, and he made you pay. It's never nice to lose, but better here than in the World Cup."
Shahid Afridi "Day before yesterday I told you we would bounce back, but I had never imagined it would come this way. My batting, not 100% but better than before. We are feeling better now as a team. We have areas to improve, but we will try our best in the coming games."
Goosebumps. Single-handed. He stood there and stared into nothingness as his partners kept getting themselves out. He then thought he would do it all by himself. And boy has he done it? "Remember when you were young> You shone like the sun..." This crazy diamond is still shining. Post ICL. Post poor form. Post selectorial injustice. He is still pulling off crazy innings. Shine on!
Reactions coming in. Iain says: "I am sweating at the brow just watching the Cricinfo commentary to this match. As an Englishman I know that of all people Abdul Razzaq is the one man who will take on all eleven by himself if need be. Good luck mate!" That was before the final act, I presume. But spot on
John: "I hope SA have learnt a lesson... we were way too confident in allowing Peterson to bat first... and i hope this finally means i dont have to see Albie's horrific bowling again... Theron NEEDS to come back in place of peterson"

Kashf

Citizen

Abdul Razzaq has shown great character, resilient batting, Hats off to him.....

nightshadow001

MORE:
COMMENTS BY COMMENTATORS
Vishal: "Pakistan cricket was reeling...They needed a miracle to survive...and here they have it...One of the greatest ODI innings you will ever see or read in our case...This is a kind of innings that would make a nation believe in themselves...Best of luck from across the border..."
Lee de Souza: "About time we saw Razzaq again showing us what he's capable of! What-an-innings. I hope his top order counterparts were paying attention!"
On that note, we bid farewell to what was Abdul Razzaq's night. He didn't wear any costumes, he didn't do much fancy tricks, but on Halloween Night, he left the bowlers scared, very scared.

shani572

Pakistan won 2nd ODI vs RSA by ! wicket

Great performance by Razzaq 109* from 72 balls

No doubt outstanding and briliant performance by razzaq, but contribution by Fawad and Afiridi cannot be forgotten as welll. these three leaded pakistan towards today's Victory

nightshadow001

No doubt outstanding and briliant performance by razzaq, but contribution by Fawad and Afiridi cannot be forgotten as welll. these three leaded pakistan towards today's Victory

Yes, I'm agree with you shani. Everyone contributed even we cannot ignor Hafeez and others contribution. This is the result of team work.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

A hugely under rated player...Razzaq shut his critics up tonight ...at least that should do it for a little while . Shani just praised Fawad ... common dude if s.africa had scored 10 more runs ... it would all come down to fawad ...he scored 48 off almost 70 balls ...if you are not a boundary hitter , that's fine , in this format you either have to be a batsman with powerful hitting or at least be an artist enough to rotate strike on constant basis ... he couldn't time the ball on most occasions , plays too far from his body and how he mostly gets out is horrible for international standards . If they need to keep him in the side , he needs to open the batting . He is no long term replacement for Umar Akmal ...that too when you are preparing for world cup . If it wasn't for Razzaq , we would've lost the game by more than 50 runs . Razzaq played a gem , a dream BUT he can't , no one can do that in every game . Misbah doesn't belong in ODI team , not on current form . Shoaib needs a rest .... the need to open bowling with Razzaq and wahab , umar gul first change and then the 2 spinners . Oh and if they need a real chance in world cup ... they need to play a wild card and that is Imran Nazir ...if he succeeds in 30 percent of the games , you know you have already won 30% of your games ... you just gotta work on the rest of 70% .... Lot of you may disagree with me but it's a very sorry looking score card if you take out Razzaq's innings. We need more than one match winner ...and Zulqarnain Haider ? for god's sake , in his brief career he has multiple missed stumping , few mised catches already ...if that's all we can have behind the stumps ..at least Kamran can score a few quick ones ?
Ideally if younus has to be batting from ball number 7 , 8 or 9 in every game anyways ... then why not open with him ? It was Razzaq's night , I hope he has many more like that ...but we need the other 10 clowns stepping up as well.

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistan won 2nd ODI VS RSA 31 October 2010

Love you Razzaq. . . . you turn it into Reality . . . . .Legend. . . .

Hats Off

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Abdul razzaq Vs South Africa In Dubai(31th oct 2010)

That must be innings of his life, believe there were 10 sixes by him alone....32 runs for last wicket in just 2.2 overs....that was some hitting.....(clap)

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

When is ICC going to charge Botha and Morkel for match fixing.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Jeo Abdul Razzaq, U make us proud!