Amazing Junoon of Lahoris at Dr Yasmine Rashid's Rally on 02.07.2018

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
Karachi main PPP ko pathar marnay walay bhe bari tadad main thay.
I second you its difficult to hide the truth these days. Fear and frustration can be seen on there faces they are afraid of IK coming to the power, which seems inevitable

چھومنتر

Minister (2k+ posts)
کچھ دن پہلے ایک کھوتا پٹواری کہہ رہا تھا، کہ ڈاکٹر یاسمین پہلے باپ سے ہاری، پھر ماں سے ہاری اور اب کی بار بیٹی سے ہار کر ریکارڈ بنائے گی
اب جب سے بنتِ بحری قزّاق میدان سے بھاگی ہے وہ کھوتا پٹواری لاپتہ ہے
:D

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lahori is aurat ka ehsaan nae utar skte saman a bad se le ke mughal pura tk kitne hi flahi hospital hen jo is aurat ki mehant se qaeem hue hen

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I love this person....she is proof that you dont need to be an electable to participate in or win an election if you can do grassroots campaigning. During the bye election few months ago she said she is not in a position to spend any money on her campaign and will be asking for votes dooor to door...>!

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کچھ دن پہلے ایک کھوتا پٹواری کہہ رہا تھا، کہ ڈاکٹر یاسمین پہلے باپ سے ہاری، پھر ماں سے ہاری اور اب کی بار بیٹی سے ہار کر ریکارڈ بنائے گی
اب جب سے بنتِ بحری قزّاق میدان سے بھاگی ہے وہ کھوتا پٹواری لاپتہ ہے
:D
Khotay ki laat se bacho...yeh family toh khota hai hi, supporter usse baray khotay hein...yeh mein nai keh raha ch Nisar keh raha hai

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
dr sahiba, is an asset for PTI and hope for better future, i hope that there are many pore nice people like her but this evil setup has kept them out of the scene,

Sponsored Link