Aleem Khan resigns from all his companies after receiving Ministry

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
So he no longer has shares in those companies? I don't buy this gimmick of his. Ch@#t!a bana raha hai sala awaam ko.
O Kalees, PTI has a strict policy applicable to all its ministers, of not doing any Personal business if awarded with ministry.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
And so it proves my point. Ager shares nahin diye, tau yeh resignation advertise kerne ki kiya zaroorat thhee?

Its inline with the IK vision and policies that a public office holder should not be doing any business and they are doing exactly what they promised. If the media is highlighting it as a news so whats wrong???? pichli hakamaton maen to logon ke iqaame tak nikal aae thae...

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good work. Keep it up
You don't have to give away the shares you resign so you can focus on your govt job..
PTI can have whatever policy it wants. These are just political gimmicks to fool people like you. lol
O Kalees, PTI has a strict policy applicable to all its ministers, of not doing any Personal business if awarded with ministry.
you mean one should throw away everything????? Did Donald Trump gave away shares of his multi billion business?
Main Nawaz Sharif did the same thing. he resigned while he was in office. now youthias will justify this guy. but remember he has a case in nab too just like main saab. so what makes him Halal?

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Main Nawaz Sharif did the same thing. he resigned while he was in office. now youthias will justify this guy. but remember he has a case in nab too just like main saab. so what makes him Halal?

Mian Nawaz Sharif looted the country through corruption and money laundering... he made the assets during his time in power... And you are matching Nawaz chor with PTI leasers????? While Aleem Khan didnot loot Pakistan and poor people of Pakistan.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mian Nawaz Sharif looted the country through corruption and money laundering... he made the assets during his time in power... And you are matching Nawaz chor with PTI leasers????? While Aleem Khan didnot loot Pakistan and poor people of Pakistan.
Why does he have NAB cases then?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And so it proves my point. Ager shares nahin diye, tau yeh resignation advertise kerne ki kiya zaroorat thhee?

Why on earth would be give up shares? He gave up the directorship and chairmanship, both of which are decisive policy making posts. As a shareholder, he doesnt have the authority to make any decisions anymore.

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh dont worry Arshad Shariff Paar de ga app logo ki dekhna is week ke program Power Play ......i will guarantee you it will be on air about Aleem ok ....sharing the inside info

funny_good_luck_meme_frabz_good_luck_with_your_dump_c7e619.jpg