Air Blue Flight Takeoff delay because of Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, I protested but no one listened to m

dude4ever

Hi,

I saw the airline video links on siasat.pk today...that inspired me to finally upload mine...

On 18-April-2014 I was traveling from Islamabad to Dubai on Air Blue flight PA-210... Everyone boarded and we kept on waiting and waiting but plane wasn't taking off...

Then some how we came to know that plane wasn't taking off due to Shahid Khaqan Abbasi who is Air Blue COO...Just because he is the COO, he had no right to keep us waiting...

He did not even apologize...

Needless to say... I protested as much as I could against the pathetic VIP culture...I didn't get too much support from rest of the passengers in this protest...may be they were scared or didn't care much or people are so used to this sort of treatment that they have given up...

I think we as Pakistanis should speak up against every sort of injustice being done to us... Enough is Enough !!!

--Noman

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Air Blue Flight Takeoff delay and Reaction but no one listened to me at that time

Don't be disheartened brother Noman, you did the right thing...The time when you'll have everyone raising their voices with brave people like you is not away.

You really deserve a pat on your back for doing your bit in a befitting manner.

(clap)

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Air Blue Flight Takeoff delay and Reaction but no one listened to me at that time

Pakistani's over all are BEGHERAT and they like some one insult them kick them.............I have seen several time to even ask the people to speak up for the wrong and they say this is wrong but do not want to speak up.......but keep abusing when sitting in drawing rooms..............This is the reason we have people like Sahreef's, Zardari's and even Ghunda PUNJAB police beat them all the time and Pakistani PEOPLE like it......
Some how, we have to appreciate the people who stood up on PIA flight. But as I said most of Pakistani's are BEGHERAT who sell themselves for "keema naan, Qrza scheme, for laptop...........
You Imran Khan (I am not his supporter) but every one says he is speaking the truth....this is reality even his opponent politicians say this......he is right...but look at the people of Pakistan....they are supporting him very little only few lakh are standing with him.......in principle he is speaking for every one's right but BESHARAM pakistani's do not want to raise their voice.......if all Pakistan (majority) who knows they are in trouble and Imran Khan is speaking for them, then now way any Govt can stand....but again we Pakistani's are stupid and only think that what can I gain for myself how can I sell myself .......on what price.....look at media all Maraasi and bhaand are anchors and they sold them for money.......

Last edited:

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

These moves will kill noora culture.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

IS bharvay ki chhitrol kion nahi ki next jahan millay iss ki murammatt karr dain

azaad62

Councller (250+ posts)

pakistanis for far too long have tolerated injustice or perhaps have become just accustomed to it ,,,,respect your selves pakistanis and the world will respect you ,,,

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good effort. At least you proved that you are not a sheep.

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)

Now everybody is trying to become a hero.

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thats not new one........................in 1997 he was PIA chariman same guy Shahid khaqan Abbasi..................I was in que of PIA Khi to FRA and he come with few person in Last time and then boarding desk closed:- then I make strike with the desk Manager Name Attaur Rehman.................I call him come to outside from Airport, and I was really aggressive all ASF guard come to me and said calm down please not make a disaster in Airport. then after 45 minuts fight come PIA Airport Manager and he give me KLM voucher fly continue to Amsterdam ....................that was my last Experience with PIA....................

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

Air blue is a private company u can boycott it .. they have right to do what ever ... but a state own airlines can't do that ...

Janoon

MPA (400+ posts)

Bechare ne itni KHAPP daali..kisi ne Lift hi nahi karwayee..

inqlab

MPA (400+ posts)

Well Done Bro, we should stand up against all injustice in our society, this should not be limited to plane getting delayed etc.

However, I think your complain was too short, I'm sure if you would have stood up for a bit longer that might have encouraged other passengers as well.

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)

I think you did great under the circumstances, given that nation was still snoring in deep sleep and was not awakened by IK. Hats off to you to be ahead of the curve. Next time stand your ground for little bit longer -;)

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am surprise to see the slaves sitting on their seats quietly and only one person has taken the initiative to speak. Sharam say doob maro sarey

Clumsy

Voter (50+ posts)
I will also make videos of protocols in rawalpindi & islamabad due to which are are stuck in traffic for hours. And i will upload them here as well send them to SAMAA!