Aik Sawal: Who Were the Prominent Politicians to Join PTI?

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Earlier yesterday (on 24th August 2014) Imran Khan said that 2 prominent politicians would be joining PTI by evening.

I've (might have) missed that and no one's reported that on the media of any progress on that news.

Can someone please tell me who are the 2 politicians that have joined PTI or if not joined the who was IK hinting at?

Thanks.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I feel like IK has been trapped and misinformed either by his people or he has been betrayed......so bad....

Asad ISI

Citizen
His party is betraying him all along this journey from lahore and remember when he becomes PM he will remember it all.

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
I think he announced two politicians joining and also he said the same day that opportunists are not going to get the ticket(paraphrasing). If those two were opportunists then they backed out.

shahzad_1964

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
your family older then you . i hope you will be satisfied this answer and you will be alone in PMLN. i am not insulting you brother mostly one person is sporting PMLN and rest of family with PTI

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I feel like IK has been trapped and misinformed either by his people or he has been betrayed......so bad....
Why is there always a denial of reality??

I hear the same excuse "Oh the gora sahab trapped us in making Pakistan, because of divide and rule".

And then most of the people have this opinion "Oh the US traps Talibans and Iraqis into being extremist so that they can conquer them".

And now this excuse "Oh the people adivising IK were wrong, he is just pure, even more so than an angel".

My friend, with all due respect, how can you over look the sheer embarrassing stupidity of IK's recent actions. How can you not blame him. Is he a toddler-baby? It he a 16 year old girl falling in love for the first time?

Everyone knows fairly well that IK has no time left int 2018. He'd be past 65 then and he wants it now. Pakistan's always been a mess for a very long time. It was a mess during Musharraf's era too, but IK never had the heart for Pakistani people - because he still had some hope due to his age 15 years ago.

Why no admit that whoever advised whatever to Imran Khan, the sole responsibility of this current stupidity lays with him and him alone?

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was just a gimmick to keep his people engaged
That's what I think too - that that was a very specific thing to say even for a gimmick.

If you have to guess, who do you think these two people were? My guess for one is Ch. Nisar but I can't even think of another name to guess...

perfect janwer

Councller (250+ posts)

I hear the same excuse "Oh the gora sahab trapped us in making Pakistan, because of divide and rule".

And then most of the people have this opinion "Oh the US traps Talibans and Iraqis into being extremist so that they can conquer them".

And now this excuse "Oh the people adivising IK were wrong, he is just pure, even more so than an angel".

My friend, with all due respect, how can you over look the sheer embarrassing stupidity of IK's recent actions. How can you not blame him. Is he a toddler-baby? It he a 16 year old girl falling in love for the first time?

Everyone knows fairly well that IK has no time left int 2018. He'd be past 65 then and he wants it now. Pakistan's always been a mess for a very long time. It was a mess during Musharraf's era too, but IK never had the heart for Pakistani people - because he still had some hope due to his age 15 years ago.

Why no admit that whoever advised whatever to Imran Khan, the sole responsibility of this current stupidity lays with him and him alone?
ok sir, tu pir apki taskeen keliye hum kia ker sakte hy? Imran khan ko shoot ker dey ya sirf unko gaaliya dene se aapko araam ajaye ga?

RustamShah

Banned
عمران پھر چونا لگا گیا ؟؟

بڑا ہی بدتمیز انسان ہے یار

کل جو پروگرام ہورہا تھا موسیقی کا جلسے میں جہاں شہزاد روے گا رہا تھا، تو میں سمجھا اسکا کہ رہا ہوگا مگر، یہ خان چول پھر ایک اور دائلوگ مار گیا.

ویسے مجھے امید ہے خان کے پجاری اسکی بھی کوئی تاویل کرلیں گے

wahreh

Very well said bro

PIND-WALA

Where does it say that a man over 65 can not rule or be an elected prime minister ? We just had a 90 year old man who fcuked up the hopes of election .

wahreh

Well, with IK hitting rock bottom now, i doubt any sane and prominent politician will join PTI at this time. In fact, soon you will be seeing folks flocking out of PTI

That's what I think too - that that was a very specific thing to say even for a gimmick.

If you have to guess, who do you think these two people were? My guess for one is Ch. Nisar but I can't even think of another name to guess...

wahreh

Well, it was also specific to say that umpire will raise the finger by aug 22. I guess the umpire has given thumbs up to NS and middle finger to IK

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan and people of Pakistan are together enough. PTI does not need any prominent, corrupt people to join it.