Aik Sawal ... PML N kay supporters say

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
IS Altaf Hussain is a traitor ??? If yes what Fed. Govt. did so far against him

And If he is not , What Fed. Govt. did to punish those ministers who said he is a traitor ???

Please do not make it a political fight btw parties ;right now PML N is in Govt. and they r the only one who by law can take action thats y i ask Qs from PML N supporters

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I don't blame you in asking this question,
you got used to announcements from top of a container
and you want Govt to have their container in D Chowk
and Announce everything they are doing

Govts work through a process and
Ch Nisar said they are preparing a reference ...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't blame you in asking this question,
you got used to announcements from top of a container
and you want Govt to have their container in D Chowk
and Announce everything they are doing

Govts work through a process and
Ch Nisar said they are preparing a reference ...

As i said lets make this beyond party politics ... so i just wanna know how much time it will take becz we c how govt. acted in case of Axact ... i know that MQM is political party , but there are clear laws in our constitutions ; if Govt. is not going to apply them then why those laws were made ; All i need is a time frame so we know how much one can say against Army and Pakistan; and how much time it takes Govt. to act on it

GeoG

As i said lets make this beyond party politics ... so i just wanna know how much time it will take becz we c how govt. acted in case of Axact ... i know that MQM is political party , but there are clear laws in our constitutions ; if Govt. is not going to apply them then why those laws were made ; All i need is a time frame so we know how much one can say against Army and Pakistan; and how much time it takes Govt. to act on it

You can't make a comparison with Axact
real comparison is why Govt is not charging Zaheer ul Islam and Altaf Hussain
one colluded with a political party to bring a legit Govt down
and other is trying to question of nationhood

answer is both will be brought to justice through legal process which takes time
and it is announced from top of a container...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

You can't make a comparison with Axact
real comparison is why Govt is not charging Zaheer ul Islam and Altaf Hussain
one colluded with a political party to bring a legit Govt down
and other is trying to question of nationhood

answer is both will be brought to justice through legal process which takes time
and it is announced from top of a container...

Sure i like when justice is done bro but WHEN ... becz last time NS and SS told me they will bring Zardri to justice but then they said he is their brother and SS went and prologize to him then NS told us he is going to take action against Mush ... i am still waiting ... i don't want PML N govt. to be same like PPP who just come and say they will bring ppl to justice but never do anything in BB murder case.

Bottom line is i hope everything happened fast , if not then ppl will just learn nothing can be do so they can start bashing Army and Pakistan base upon that

ifteeahmed

نواز شریف کیوں اپنا بندوں کو سزا دے گا یہ کام تو اسنے خود کیا ھے اور اسکو عام زبان میں کھلے عام نورا کشتی کہتےھیں۔

الطاف حسین کے خلاف ریفرنس تیار کر لیا گیا ..چودھری نثار

ہم ایم کیو ایم کو ساتھ لے کر چلنا چاہتے ہیں ..پرویز رشید

11009976_1189574814391934_7578025888011950708_n.jpg

bisaat

Banned
the question must be not if altaf or MQM is a traitor

but

what evidences led to PMLN believe altaf hussain is a traitor

if he is indeed a traitor, why the evidences not being show to the world?

your question should not be if he is a traitor why no actions?

because it is not established that he is a traitor where as PTI's crime has been established

Last edited: