Aik Admi AP (S.A.W.W) ke pas aa ker kehta hai"mein Zina krna chahta hou ijazt dein"boht zabrdst waki

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
Without even listening to his trash i just wants to send big slap on his face for bringing this trash to the public what an idiot he is and his followers and the people who post such trash

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
Without even listening to his trash i just wants to send big slap on his face for bringing this trash to the public what an idiot he is and his followers and the people who post such trash

I will greatly appreciate if you could counter his arguments with a fact checking...rather then insulting the personality. Kindly find the Stories Maulana has narrated and comment whether they are True or False....But Please do not simply trash someone's personality/character without fact finding.

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am well aware of truth and stories so i do not have to justify to anyone as this mullah has destroyed Islam with fake made up stories with no logic but insult to Nabi
I will greatly appreciate if you could counter his arguments with a fact checking...rather then insulting the personality. Kindly find the Stories Maulana has narrated and comment whether they are True or False....But Please do not simply trash someone's personality/character without fact finding.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dunya kahan ki kahan ponch gai he ye abhi tak aise behooda masael le kar betha hoa he.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inteha ka ganda zehn he iss admi ka. ADMIN YE KAISI BEHOODA POST HE????
ISKA NOTICE LIA JAE !!!
Zaeef aur jhutio hadeese kahan kahan se khud bana ke le aata he ye banda...aisi ghatya guftago jismein sahaba aur rasool Allah ko involve karta he ghatya admi. Iska interest pata chalta he iske aise beyano se.
Iss qoum ke masael kaise kaise hein aur ye kiss taraf zehn laga raha he masoom logo ka aur humare kache zehn wale youth ka.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Im not a scholar, and not sure about the strength or weakness of the incidents cited by Maulana Tariq Jameel, but I reckon that all those criticizing him above in this thread are well read scholars of Islam, and have apt proof that what he said was made up. If so, then please go out and educate the public. If not, then please educate yourself. Dont pass judgments

m4pak

AOA,

Before i answer to Ualis and Typhoon, the poster, can you please provide reference to what Mualan Tariq sahib are reciting. ADMIN can you please disable comments section when religious thoughts are posted, i assume you are a nice human being & then a Muslim too. If not then i don't care. Thanks..

Freedom Force

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I have posted it.. and i m ready to get slapped from you ok..
but wait a minute what about all those posts and incidents.. ke ajj flaan jga 17 sal ki grl ke sath zaydti kr d etc etc.. un k ly ap q ksi ko slap nhi karty???
m not a scholr na hi mein tariq jameel sahib ko defend kr rha hou.. differnce of opinion is good..

Freedom Force

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
and last thing agr ksi ko itna hi iktilaf hai to mat daiken post just scrool down and see smthng else or agr ye post against hoi siast.pk ki policesz to mjh ban ya warning mil jygi mendotr se..thnx alot .. Jazak Allah

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)

Go To Hell Brelvi **********

Tumhari Bak Bak Se Na To Maulana Sahib Ke Izat Me Kami Ani Hai Na Un Ki Sehat Pe Koi Asar Parta Hai Na