Eid spelling backwards is d i e
Sadly some people's iman dies on EID.
Eid becomes a Shaytan "Welcome back" party.
Whoever lived for Ramadan ,Ramadan comes and goes but whoever did everything for Allah swt Allah is Ever-Living, Self-Subsisting.
Eid is a time for Glorifying Allah, thanking Him and a time for love, unity and mercy. Following Islam!
Don't get high on "food" and eat with balance.
Post EID Continue and Proof your Ramadan is accepted by
Doing everything to Please Allah swt, to get His Deedar and Jannat Al Firdous
Refresh and Continue Ramadan Daily Goals
1) Attaining Taqwa
2) Glorying Allah swt excessively
3) Thanking Allah swt by doing longer Qiyaam (Pray 4 Nawafil after Isha 100 Verses recitation to get reward of doing Qiyaam all night.)
4) Repentance exaggerate in Istaghfaar
5) Recitation of the Quran even if you get 10 minutes
6) Azkaar and Duas regularly
7) Keep giving charity